Subject: [ipcdn] working group presentations available

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:33:01 -0500

Folks,

I have zipped the working group presentation powerpoint slides for ftp 
retrieval from <ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-121300.zip>.

One can retrieve individual powerpoint (or pdf-converted) slides from this 
location as well:

<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-agenda-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-bpi+mib-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-bpimib-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisigmp-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisqos-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-euromodem-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-eventtrap-121300.ppt>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-rfcupdates-121300.ppt>

<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-agenda-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-bpi+mib-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-bpimib-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisigmp-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-docsisqos-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-euromodem-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-eventtrap-121300.pdf>
<ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/rwoundy/ipcdn-rfcupdates-121300.pdf>

I can leave these files on this ftp server for about a month or two. I 
wanted to avoid sending ~4 MB of files to the mailing list exploder.

Note that the working group discussion sometimes deviated from these 
slides. There were no slides for the working group charter or the 
Subscriber Management MIB discussions. Let the reader beware.

Thanks again to all the presenters!

-- Rich

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:43:26 +0800

ftpeng.cisco.com is unreachable

  9   232 ms   285 ms   206 ms  64.124.33.main2.above.net [64.124.33.227]
 10   341 ms   315 ms     *     sjc2-gige-core3.sjc2.above.net [208.185.175.33]
 11   265 ms   422 ms   346 ms  core5-core3-oc48.sjc.above.net [208.184.102.205]
 12   295 ms   246 ms   270 ms  core2-core5-oc3.sjc.above.net [216.200.0.117]
 13   231 ms     *      246 ms  att-above-west-45Mbps.sjc.att.net [209.133.31.238]
 14   287 ms   347 ms   312 ms  gbr2-p20.sffca.ip.att.net [12.123.12.226]
 15   366 ms   242 ms   275 ms  ar4-a3120s3.sffca.ip.att.net [12.123.12.101]
 16   296 ms   359 ms   300 ms  12.126.204.58
 17   241 ms   187 ms   270 ms  sjc-d-dirty-gw1.cisco.com [192.31.7.18]
 18   196 ms   294 ms   501 ms  sj-wall-1.cisco.com [192.31.7.25]
 19     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 20     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 21     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 22     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 23     *     sj-wall-1.cisco.com [192.31.7.25]  reports: Destination net unreachable.

Trace complete.

						Kenny 12/16
						[email-masked]

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:33:01 -0500

---

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:36:49 -0500

Kenny,

You can't use traceroute to (or ping) ftpeng.cisco.com, because it is 
hidden behind some corporate firewall. Perhaps the firewall should be 
kinder to ICMP messages, but I can't do anything about that.

Try performing an anonymous ftp login anyway, and see that it works. I just 
re-tested the ftp download from my home PC on the RoadRunner network, and I 
was easily able to download stuff. I couldn't traceroute/ping either.

-- Rich