Subject: [ipcdn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:14:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Application of the IGMP MIB, RFC 2933, and Cable  
                          Device MIB, RFC 2669, to Docsis 1.1 Devices
	Author(s)	: H. Abramson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 04-Jan-01
	
This memo describes the application of a portion of the Management 
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in 
the Internet community.  In particular, it describes the application 
of the managed objects specified in RFC 2933, [19], and proposes a 
new object for the Cable Device MIB, RFC 2669 [25], for SNMP-based 
management of DOCSIS 1.1 IGMPv2 compliant interfaces. 
This memo is a product of the IPCDN working group within the 
Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and should 
be addressed to the working group's mailing list at [email-masked] 
and/or the author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.