Subject: [ipcdn] FW: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:31:52 -0600

IPCDN authors,

Please make sure that your draft submissions conform to
http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html, or the IETF may/will bounce your
submission. See below.

>This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft 
>submission or message to [email-masked]. 
>If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted 
>on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D
>Action message will be sent to the IETF Announcement List.
>
>Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
>as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in ID Nits
>(http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html) or they will be returned 
>to the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat
>strongly recommends that you address all of the issues raised 
>in this document before submitting a request to publish your
>Internet-Draft to the IESG.
>
>The IETF Secretariat

-- Rich
_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn