Subject: [ipcdn] One Issue in the draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-09.txt

From: "Eugene Nechamkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:27:42 -0800

I noticed that the curent version of the Signaling MIB draft does not
preserve countigous numbering space for the MIB Objects' OIDs in one
instance: the OID of the "pktcSigDevToneTable" is defined as "{
pktcSigDevConfigObjects 32 }" while the next MIB Object off of the
"pktcSigDevConfigObjects" node (pktcSigDevMultiFreqToneTable) is defined
as "{pktcSigDevConfigObjects 35}".

I would suggest changing the latter to be defined as follows:

      pktcSigDevMultiFreqToneTable    OBJECT-TYPE   
          SYNTAX       SEQUENCE OF PktcSigDevMultiFreqToneEntry 
          ......
          ......
          ::= { pktcSigDevConfigObjects 33 }   

Regards,

Eugene Nechamkin

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn