Subject: [ipcdn] Motorola's posting of IPR Disclosure

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:48:01 -0600

FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Richard Woundy @ Comcast;
Jean-Francois Mule
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure

Dear Gordon Beacham:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Signaling MIB
for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs)"
(draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat
on
2007-09-07 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The
title of
the IPR disclosure is "Motorola's Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn