Subject: [ipcdn] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling (Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:45:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP over Cable Data Network WG 
(ipcdn) to consider the following document:

- 'Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal 
   Adapters (MTAs) '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=9514&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn