Subject: [ipcdn] Concluding the IPCDN working group

From: "Woundy, Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:54:31 -0400

Folks,

The only remaining item on the IPCDN WG charter is "Re-evaluate charter
and milestones or conclude wg". All but one of our IPCDN drafts are
published, and the final draft (draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-14) is
in the RFC Editor's Queue.

The IPCDN co-chairs agree that when the final draft is published as an
RFC, we should conclude the working group.

Our plan is to make the working group 'dormant' as described in RFC
2418: keeping the mailing list but no longer conducting formal
activities. We will also figure out how to maintain www.ipcdn.org
<http://www.ipcdn.org/>  as an archive.

Are there any objections to this plan?

-- Rich and Jean-Francois, IPCDN co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn