Subject: 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: HOTEL - ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:45:36 -0800

44th INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE
AT-A-GLANCE				      

DATES:  March 15-19, 1999 

TERMINAL ROOM HOSTED BY:  Ascend Communications

HOTEL/MEETING SITE:
  Minneapolis Hilton and Towers - CURRENTLY FULL  
     URL: http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPMHHH/index.html
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPMHHH/index.html> 
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPMHHH/index.html
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPMHHH/index.html> > 
  1001 Marquette Avenue
  Minneapolis, MN, USA 55403
  Phone: 612-376-1000
         800-445-8667 
  Fax: 612-397-4888 
  Check-In: 1500; Check-Out: 1200  
  Rooms reserved until Thursday, February 11, 1999
    Single: US $110.00*    Suites: US $500.00 and up*
    Double: US $120.00*    Additional Person: US $20.00*
      *These rates do not include sales tax on guest rooms which 
      is currently 12%. This is subject to change without notice.
    Specify: IETF or Internet Engineering Task Force
  Departure date can be modified until arrival, after which $50.00 
    charge will apply for early departure.
  Individuals may cancel their reservations up to 72 hours prior
    to arrival with no cancellation fee.  Cancellation within 72
    hours (local hotel time) of arrival will incur a one-night room 
    revenue fee.

ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS:
  The Marquette Hotel - Minneapolis - CURRENTLY FULL 
     URL: http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPVIVI/index.html
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPVIVI/index.html> 
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPVIVI/index.html
<http://www.hilton.com/hotels/MSPVIVI/index.html> >  
  710 Marquette Avenue
  Minneapolis, MN USA 55402-2368
  Phone: 612-333-4545
         800-328-4782
  Fax: 612-288-2188
  Check-In: 1500; Check-Out: 1200
  Rooms reserved until Thursday, February 11, 1999
    Single: US $110.00*
    Double: US $120.00*
      *These rates do not include sales tax on guest rooms which
      is currently 12%.  This is subject to change without notice.
    Specify: IETF or Internet Engineering Task Force Meeting
  Departure date can be modified until arrival, after which $50.00 
    charge will apply for early departure.
  This hotel is about a 2 blocks from the Minneapolis Hilton and is 
    walkable through the skyway system.
  Individuals may cancel their reservations up to 72 hours prior
    to arrival with no cancellation fee.  Cancellation within 72 
    hours (local hotel time) of arrival will incur a one-night room 
    revenue fee.

  Holiday Inn Express
  225 South Eleventh Street
  Minneapolis, MN 55403-2520
  Phone: 612-341-3300
         800-465-4329
  Fax: 612-341-1174
  Check-in: 1500; Check-out: 1100
  Rooms (50 room block) reserved until Monday, March 1, 1999
    Single/Double: USD $79.00*
    Triple/Quad: USD $89.00*
     Additional USD $10.00 per additional person.
       *Thiese rates to not include sales tax on guest rooms which
       is currently 12%.  This is subject to change without notice.
    Specify: Internet Engineering Task Force or IETF.
  This hotel is approximately one block from the Minneapolis Hilton
    but is not accessible through the skyway system.
  Any reservation guaranteed by the guest that is not claimed on the
    arrival date or cancelled by 6:00pm (Central Standard Time) will 
    be billed one nights room and tax to their credit card number.

  Regal Minneapolis Hotel
  1313 Nicollet Mall
  Minneapolis, MN 55403-2697
  Phone: 612-332-6000
         800-522-8856
  Fax: 612-359-2160
  Check-in: 1500; Check-out: 1200
  Rooms (100 room block) reserved until Friday, February 19, 1999
    Single: USD $110.00*
    Double: USD $120.00*
    Suite: USD $195.00*
      *These rates to not include sales tax on guest rooms which
      is currently 12%. This is subject to change without notice.
    Specify: Internet Engineering Task Force or IETF
  This hotel is approximately 3 blocks from the Minneapolis Hilton and
    is walkable through the skyway system.
  Guest reservations must be confirmed by a valid major credit card, 
    check or money order. The amount of the deposit required equals
    the value of the first night's accommodations at the applicable
    meeting rate.  Reservations and deposits should reach the Hotel
    no later than March 13, 1999.  Each reservation for which the
    required deposit has been received is guaranteed for arrival
    until 7:00am of the day following the first date reserved.  Deposits
    are refundable to the guest if notice of cancellation is received
    by the Hotel at least 7 days before March 13, 1999.

    Lost room revenue due to early departures, cancellations less than 
    7 days prior to March 13, 1999 or no shows, will be charged to the
    individual guest's credit card account.