Subject: Proposals for RFC 2625 Interoperability Test

From: Murali Rajagopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:26:46 -0800

Folks:
		
It was agreed at the Washington IETF that an RFC 2625 Interoperability Test
would occur in the month of April in Palm Dessert along with a regular  SNIA
event. Andrea Westerinen who is the SNIA Director will coordinate the Test
activity. Stay tuned for details about this event.
		
It was generally understood that a Test Suite covering the RFC 2625 would be
discussed over the IPFC reflector in the coming weeks. At this time I would
like to invite Test Suite proposals from the IPFC WG members for the
Interoperability event. Once this Test Suite is agreed upon in the IPFC WG
this will be distributed to all potential participants. Andrea plans to take
this to SNIA as well, to get a larger participation and input.

After the Testing, the  results called an "Implementation Report" would be
documented in the form of an IETF draft by the IPFC WG/WG Chair and
submitted to the IESG for furthering the Standard.

-Murali Rajagopal

IPFC WG Chair