Subject: [IPFIX] IPFIX IETF67 session summary

From: "Juergen Quittek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 03:26:51 +0100

IPFIX IETF67 session summary

All documents from the old charter have passed IETF last
call and the IPFIX protocol already passed IESG evaluation.
The IPFIX architecture still needs to resolve one DISCUSS
issue from IESG evaluation. The information model and the
applicability statement will enter IESG evaluation soon.

For the five documents from the new charter, all have initial
versions as planned except for the MIB module that is still
and individual draft.  Progress of these documents is slightly
slower than planned.  Only the redundancy draft is on schedule
and will enter WGLC next week. The implementation guidelines
and the IPFIX testing drafts are delayed, because they should
also cover IPFIX protocol security for which the final solution
was fixed just this week. For this and the draft on bidirectional
flow reporting WGLC is no planned for January 2007.  The MIB
module needs further work. Particularly the writeability of
objects needs further discussion. WGLC is expected after the
Prague meeting.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix