Subject: [IPFIX] New version of IPFIX configuration draft

From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:50:21 +0100

Dear all,

A new revision of the IPFIX/PSAMP configuration data model has been
published:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-04.txt

Apart from smaller changes in the model itself, the big change compared
to the previous version concerns the specification language: instead of
XML Schema, we now use YANG, a new language for modelling Netconf data
models. As a consequence, conformance to Netconf can be guaranteed.

We received a lot of valuable feedback and support from Martin Bjorklund
who is a Netconf expert and author of the YANG draft. We will try to get
some additional feedback from other Netconf experts as well.

Regards,
Gerhard

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Gerhard Münz
Computer Networks and Internet
Wilhelm Schickard Institute for Computer Science
University of TuebiFrom [email-masked]  Mon Feb 25 08:51:56 2008
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:50:21 +0100
From: Gerhard Muenz <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPFIX] New version of IPFIX configuration draft
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

Dear all,

A new revision of the IPFIX/PSAMP configuration data model has been
published:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muenz-ipfix-configuration-04.txt

Apart from smaller changes in the model itself, the big change compared
to the previous version concerns the specification language: instead of
XML Schema, we now use YANG, a new language for modelling Netconf data
models. As a consequence, conformance to Netconf can be guaranteed.

We received a lot of valuable feedback and support from Martin Bjorklund
who is a Netconf expert and author of the YANG draft. We will try to get
some additional feedback from other Netconf experts as well.

Regards,
Gerhard

-- 
Dipl.-Ing. Gerhard Münz
Computer Networks and Internet
Wilhelm Schickard Institute for Computer Science
University of Tuebingen
Sand 13 (Room B309), D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone:  +49 7071 29-70534       Fax: +49 7071 29-5220
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW:    http://net.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~muenz

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix