Subject: [IPFIX] New version problems with IPFIX Mediation

From: kobayashi atsushi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:54:15 +0900

Dear all,

I submitted new version of problems with IPFIX Mediation draft.
For some reasons, it has not been announced on I-D announce mailing list,
but you can see the following web site.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kobayashi-ipfix-large-ps-01

This version focuses more description on the problems with using IPFIX
Mediator. We wrote up it according to feedback from last meeting
discussion and several comments.

Could you please read through it before next meeting. Your
comments welcome.

Regards,
Atsushi KOBAYASHI

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix