Subject: Re: [IPFIX] WG last call on IPFIX MIB

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:34:11 +1300

Hi all:

WG last call for the IPFIX NIB draft (-01.txt) finished back in
December, and there were several comments made.  Seems to me we
need a new revision to respond to those comments, then we can
submit it to IESG for publication.  Thomas, have I got that right,
and can we expect a new revision sometime soon, please?

Cheers, Nevil (IPFIX co-chair)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix

---

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:34:11 +1300

Hi all: