Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt: new version of the draft

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:09:50 +0100

Dear all,

The reason for this new draft is that we have addressed the AD comments.
Some of changes were a series of small changes. So it was easier to 
simply edit a new version of the draft.
Furthermore, we discovered a problem in the structure of the "3.6.8.  
Re-using Template IDs".
For example, there is no "template expiry time" with SCTP

        3.6.8. Re-using Template ID

          3.6.8.1. Re-using the same Template ID inside the Template
          expiry time

            3.6.8.1.1. Using SCTP transport.

So we moved some text around.
Finally, while we were at it, we reviewed the draft a few times, and 
improved the text in order to avoid any confusions. For example, in the 
section 3.6.8, we mentioned things such as: use the _same _SCTP 
assocation From [email-masked]  Wed Feb 13 01:08:33 2008
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:09:50 +0100
From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPFIX] draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt: new version of the draft
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Dear all,

The reason for this new draft is that we have addressed the AD comments.
Some of changes were a series of small changes. So it was easier to 
simply edit a new version of the draft.
Furthermore, we discovered a problem in the structure of the "3.6.8.  
Re-using Template IDs".
For example, there is no "template expiry time" with SCTP

        3.6.8. Re-using Template ID

          3.6.8.1. Re-using the same Template ID inside the Template
          expiry time

            3.6.8.1.1. Using SCTP transport.

So we moved some text around.
Finally, while we were at it, we reviewed the draft a few times, and 
improved the text in order to avoid any confusions. For example, in the 
section 3.6.8, we mentioned things such as: use the _same _SCTP 
assocation or TCP connection, resend the _same _template, etc... The 
time spent on this draft these days should ease the AUTH48 procedure.

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt
Date: 	Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

New version (-04) has been submitted for draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-testing-04.txt

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix