Subject: [IPFIX] New draft: New Information Elements from the IPFIX Information Model

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:56:39 +0100

Dear all,

A new IPFIX-related draft has been posted.
RFC 5102 specifies in section 7.1:

   The specification of new IPFIX Information Elements MUST use the
   template specified in Section 2.1 and MUST be published using a
   well-established and persistent publication medium.  ...

And this draft draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt is the well 
persistent publication medium. ;-)

Regards, Benoit.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01
Date: 	Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:30:27 -0800 (PST)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to theFrom [email-masked]  Tue Feb 19 14:57:45 2008
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:56:39 +0100
From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [IPFIX] New draft: New Information Elements from the IPFIX
	Information Model
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Dear all,

A new IPFIX-related draft has been posted.
RFC 5102 specifies in section 7.1:

   The specification of new IPFIX Information Elements MUST use the
   template specified in Section 2.1 and MUST be published using a
   well-established and persistent publication medium.  ...

And this draft draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt is the well 
persistent publication medium. ;-)

Regards, Benoit.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01
Date: 	Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:30:27 -0800 (PST)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Benoit Claise and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-aitken-ipfix-new-infos
Revision:	 01
Title:		 New Information Elements from the IPFIX Information Model
Creation_date:	 2008-02-18
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 26

Abstract:
This document specifies the IPFIX protocol that serves for 
transmitting IP traffic flow information over the network.  In order 

  Aitken, Claise

Standard Track

  [page 1] 
New Information Elements for the IPFIX Information Model  February 2008 

to transmit IP traffic flow information from an exporting process to 
an information collecting process, a common representation of flow 
data and a standard means of communicating them is required. This 
document describes how the IPFIX data and templates records are 
carried over a number of transport protocols from an IPFIX exporting 
process to an IPFIX collecting process. 
 
 Conventions used in this document 
  
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix