Subject: [IPFIX] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Flow Anonymisation Support
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2010-02-15

This document describes anonymisation techniques for IP flow data and
the export of anonymised data using the IPFIX protocol.  It
categorizes common anonymisation schemes and defines the parameters
needed to describe them.  It provides guidelines for the
implementation of anonymised data export and storage over IPFIX, and
describes an information model and Options-based method for
anonymisation technique metadata export within the IPFIX protocol or
storage in IPFIX Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Elisa Boschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:00:46 +0100

Nevil, Jürgen,

as you've seen we've submitted a new revision of the anonymisation 
draft. The changes are relatively minor and address all remaining open 
issues and comments received so far. At this point we think we're ready 
for Working Group Last Call. In order to take advantage of the upcoming 
meeting we suggest starting WG last call soon so that we can discuss 
last call comments during the anon draft agenda slot.

thanks,
Elisa & Brian