Subject: [IPFIX] DRAFT agenda for IETF in Anaheim

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:13:28 +1300

Hi all:

My first attempt at an agenda for our IPFIX session at IETF 77
in Anaheim is available at

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/ipfix.txt

Please send me any comments/suggestions/requests for time slots.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Atsushi Kobayashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:43:18 +0900

Hi Nevil, and all,

We are preparing the next version draft of new information element for
link layer monitoring. 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kashima-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-01.txt

In last meeting, we discussed how to progress it furthermore.
Please see minute of last meeting.

          New Drafts
             Data-link Layer Monitoring, Shingo Kashima.
               Proposes to make 3 new IEs?
               dataLinkFrameType - why not use ifType (from RMON) for values.
               Juergen says "since Ethernet is so common, this should be
               documented in an RFC."  Could be an Independent Submission.
               Dan agrees we need a more detailed draft, discussed on WG.
               Nevil will send some comments to the authors.

I and Kashima-san would like to have 5 or 10 minutes to present the
update in IPFIX WG. But, I am not sure how to progress it. Should it be
presented at another working group, or independent submission? 
Will you give me any suggestion about it?

Regards,
Atsushi

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:13:28 +1300
Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IPFIX mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix
> 

--- 
Atsushi KOBAYASHI  <[email-masked]>
NTT Information Sharing Platform Lab.
tel:+81-(0)422-59-3978 fax:+81-(0)422-59-5637