Subject: Proposed IPng Agenda for Pittsburgh IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:05:09 -0700

Attached is the proposed agenda for the IPng w.g. sessions at the 
Pittsburgh IETF.  The IPng working group will have two sessions.  There 
will also be a joint IPng / Mobile IP session on Tuesday.  The agenda for 
that session will be sent out separately.

Please send us changes, additions, and corrections.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY, August 2, 2000 1300-1500 (120 min)

Introduction / S. Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / S. Deering (10 min)
Document Status / R. Hinden (10 min)
Updated Working Group Charter / R. Hinden (10 min)
Summary of joint IPng / MobileIP session / T. Narten (10 min)
Enabling/disabling mapped addresses on a socket / D. Thaler (5 min)
Enabling/disabling IPv4/IPv6 on the same listening socket / D. Thaler (5 min)
Use of the scope_id field with multicast addresses / D. Thaler (5 min)
Source/Destination address selection / R. Draves, S. Deering (30 min)
IPv6 Multihoming support at site exit routers / J. I. Hagino (10 min)
IPv6 Multihoming with Route Aggregation / J. Yu (10 min)
EDNS0 for the IPv6 environment / K. Yamamoto, S. Deering (10 min)

THURSDAY, August 3, 2000 1300-1500 (120 min)

Scoped Address Architecture / S. Deering (45 min)
Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address Autoconfig / T. Narten (15 min)
Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks / A. Onoe (15 min)
PPP Dialup Drafts / J. I. Hagino (20 min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-radius-00.txt>
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-00.txt>
Bi-Directional Tunneling / A. Conta (10 min)
Internet v6 General Packet Radio Service / H. Afifi, C. Perkins (15 min)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:33:17 -0700

The agenda for the Pittsburgh IETF lists three meeting times for the
IPng Working Group:

  Tuesday,   1545-1645
  Wednesday, 1300-1500
  Thursday,  1300-1500

The first of those three times, i.e., the Tuesday meeting, has now been
*cancelled*.  (That time was intended to be used for a joint ipngwg-
mobileip meeting, but the planning for that did not coalesce.)

Therefore, ipngwg will be meeting two times in Pittsburgh, i.e., on
Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.  The draft agenda for those meeting
times was posted here on Monday

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------