Subject: Request to Advance "IP Version 6 Management Information Base for the Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:13:36 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

         Title           : IP Version 6 Management Information Base for the
                           Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol
         Author(s)       : B. Haberman, R. Worzella
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-mld-mib-04.txt
         Pages           : 14
         Date            : 25-Jul-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on July 3, 
2000.  The above draft resolves issues raised during the last call.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------