Subject: KAME stable 20000704

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:15:13 +0900 (JST)

As usual, KAME Project has released "stable" packages of IPv6/IPsec
network code for the following BSD variants.

---
bsdi3		BSDI BSD/OS			http://www.bsdi.com/
		kernel: BSD/OS 3.1 patchlevel 0
		userland: BSD/OS 3.0 patchlevel 0
		include: BSD/OS 3.0 patchlevel 0 + ISC BIND 4.9.7
bsdi4		BSDI BSD/OS 4.1 patchlevel 0	http://www.bsdi.com/
freebsd2	FreeBSD 2.2.8-RELEASE		http://www.freebsd.org/
freebsd3	FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE		http://www.freebsd.org/
netbsd		NetBSD 1.4.2			http://www.netbsd.org/
openbsd		OpenBSD 2.7			http://www.openbsd.org/
---

Note: {Free,Net,Open}BSD-current have already merged the KAME source
code, from *past* versions of KAME codebase.  For differences between
KAME kits and *BSD tree, please visit:
	http://www.kame.net/project-overview.html#release
	http://www.kame.net/dev/cvsweb.cgi/kame/COVERAGE

They are free of charge but absolutely no warranty. They are avaiable
from the following web site:

        http://www.kame.net/

To know the changes from the previous stable package, please refer to
the CHANGELOG/RELNOTES file.

--KAME Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------