Subject: IPv6 Wireless

From: Brian Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:15:26 -0400

List members,

I'm writing an article addressing the significance of IPv6 as it relates to
wireless Internet access. If anyone would be interested in an e-mail
interview and possible publication of your responses, please e-mail me
privately.

Thanks in advance,

-------------
Brian Barnes
Managing Editor
Internet Industry Magazine
PH:  (212) 977-3800
FAX: (212) 977-4545
http://www.internetindustry.com
http://www.netventure2000.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------