Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 Multihoming with Route Aggregation"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:45:07 -0700

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Informational RFC:

       Title           : IPv6 Multihoming with Route Aggregation
       Author(s)       : J. Yu
       Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6multihome-with-aggr-00.txt
       Pages           : 7
       Date            : 24-Nov-99

A consensus was developed at the Tokyo (9/1999) and Washington, DC 
(11/1999) IPng meetings to move this document forward.  A working group 
last call for this document was completed on July 7, 2000.  There was an 
active discussion during the last call.  The w.g. chairs conclude from the 
discussion that there is a consensus in the w.g. to move this document 
forward as an Informational RFC.

This document is part of the IPv6 multihoming framework.  The working group 
will also be advancing other documents dealing with other aspects of IPv6 
multihoming.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------