Subject: Request to Advance "Extensions to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Inverse Discovery Specification"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:25:51 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Proposed Standard:

         Title           : Extensions to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Inverse
                           Discovery Specification
         Author(s)       : A. Conta
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-04.txt
         Pages           : 21
         Date            : 13-Jul-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on July 6, 
2000.  The -04 version of the draft resolves issues raised during the last 
call.

This document was originally a ION w.g. document and was transferred to the 
IPng w.g. when the ION w.g. concluded.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------