Subject: Re: (ngtrans) IPv6 stuff on INET 2000

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:33:53 +0900 (JST)

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Subject: (ngtrans) IPv6 stuff on INET 2000

> I would like to summarize the current status of IPv6 stuff on INET
> 2000:
> 
> (1) Network Training Workshop (NTW) at Keio Univ. (not at Hokoyama), 
>     7/10-14
> 
> I'm now negotiating with some track leaders whether or not we will be
> able to take time to give IPv6 tutorial for students from developing
> countries. Itojun and Kazu have committed to be tutors.

We (itojun & kazu) have finished this jobs both for track 1 and track
2.

The material is now available from:
	http://playground.iijlab.net/material/kazu-ntw-presen/

See you in Yokohama.

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------