Subject: TAHI test report was added to IPNG WG agenda

From: Hiroshi MIYATA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:09:48 +0900

Folks,

I'm a member of TAHI Project.
I was assigned 5 min for a presentation of TAHI Project test event
at the begging of 48th IETF IPNG WG first meeting.
So, I introduce it briefly.

TAHI Project held IPv6 interoperability test event from 15 to 18 July
at YOKOHAMA, JAPAN.
You can see the test report summary at following URL.
http://www.tahi.org/presentation/2nd-interop/

We have two kind of test.
o Interoperability test
o Conformance test

Interoperability test mainly focuses on
 Basic function
 Routing protocol
 Transition
 IPsec

Conformance test mainly focuses on
 Basic function
 IPsec

I'll present more details.
Sorry for changing of agenda.

Regards,

-------Hiroshi Miyata @ TAHI Project.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------