Subject: Document Action: Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID Assignments to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:26:24 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Initial IPv6 Sub-TLA ID
Assignments' <draft-ietf-ipngwg-iana-tla-03.txt> as an Informational
RFC.  This document is the product of the IPNG Working Group.  The IESG
contact persons are Erik Nordmark and Thomas Narten.

Note to RFC Editor:

1) Remove the last paragraph in Section 1, the one defining
   MUST/MAY/SHOULD terminology. In addition, remove the reference to
   RFC 2119 in the references section.

2) Insert the following paragraph as the first paragraph in the
   Introduction section:

    This document was originally developed to provide advice to IANA in
    the fall of 1998 and is being published at this time for the 
    historical record.  The IAB subsequently requested that the IANA 
    delegate these assignments to the Address Registries.  The IANA did 
    this and the Address Registries are now using them to assign IPv6 
    addresses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------