Subject: Flow label

From: "Sean Lim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:36:27 +0800

Good day, I am a Researcher in NTT MSC , Malaysia . I am working on the implementation of QOS in IPv6 Network. Is RFC 1809 the latest information regarding Flow Label in IPv6?  What is the latest development on the usage of the flow label in IPv6.  Thanks

Sean Lim 
Researher
NTT MSC SDN BHD
43000, Jalan APEC, 63300 Cyberjaya
Selangor , Malaysia

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:49:00 -0500

> Good day, I am a Researcher in NTT MSC , Malaysia . I am working on the =
> implementation of QOS in IPv6 Network. Is RFC 1809 the latest =
> information regarding Flow Label in IPv6?  What is the latest =
> development on the usage of the flow label in IPv6.  Thanks

Check  the mailing list archives starting around Nov 15, 2000. There
was a recent thread on the Flow Label.

Having said that, does anyone maintain an archive of this mailing list
that is threaded per-message? It would be useful to have such an
archive to refer to specific messages, as in this case. Note that I am
not asking that the current archive at
ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/mail-archive/ipng.200011 be
changed. But a supplemental archive would be a nice value-add.

Thomas
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------