Subject: Follow up on LIN6 I-D

From: Fumio Teraoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:25:39 +0900

We made a presentation of our internet draft:
draft-teraoka-mobility-lin6-00.txt at the last IETF.
However, we were criticized in various forums that
Section 8 on intellectual property rights was insufficient.
We regret that it has taken very much time to resolve this issue,
due to the involvement of two companies.
However, it is not our intension to ignore IETF policies regarding patent
issues and will change this section accordingly to satisfy
RFC2026 in the next revision. 
This next revision will be made available soon at the latest
before the next IETF.

Fumio Teraoka
Sony Computer Science Labs., Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------