Subject: Information on linux

From: "Sriram Dittakavi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:53:36 +0530

i am interested in installing a linux server with redhat 7.0, in my lab and 
i want t0 experiment for working with IPv6. Please let me know the process 
through which i can do this. From where can i get all the binaris required.
please help me.
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Wilhelm Methfessel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:12:34 +0100

> through which i can do this. From where can i get all the binaris required.

Are you sure that you want to use redhat 7.0?
I did that and found, that the C compiler is broken in a way, that I
could't compile a lot of the V6 tools. So I'm now using xinetd and
ftpd-BSD compiled on redhat6.2.

Wilhelm Methfessel

Siemens AG, ICN OI IT 21 E-Mail:  [email-masked]
Hofmannstrasse 51        Phone:   +49 89 722 42351
81359 Muenchen           FAX:     +49 89 722 23771
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------