Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:38:14 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Gilligan, S. Thomson, J. Bound, W. Stevens
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 12-Feb-01

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on March 7, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------