Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:39:01 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Basic Socket Interface Extensions for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Gilligan, S. Thomson, J. Bound, W. Stevens
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 12-Feb-01

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on March 7, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vladislav Yasevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:23:37 -0500

Jim

It appears that the definition of AI_DEFAULT has been removed
from the document.  I am not sure if this was intentional or not.
If this was intentional, then I think that AI_DEFAULT symbol
should be removed from section 7.  If this definition was
removed by mistake, it should probably be put back.

-vlad
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Vladislav Yasevich		Tel: (603) 884-1079
Compaq Computer Corp.		Fax: (435) 514-6884
110 Spit Brook Rd ZK03-3/T07
Nashua, NH 03062
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------