Subject: Request for Agenda Items for Minneapolis IPng Sessions

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:57:02 -0800

The IPng working group has been tentatively scheduled for two sessions at 
the Minneapolis IETF.  They are:

         Monday, March 19 at 900-1130 AM
         Wednesday, March 21 at 900-1130 AM.

Please send us requests for agenda items.

When we put together the agenda we plan to give priority to current working 
group activities and documents, new individual submissions, and last to 
status reports.

Also, at the last meeting we announced that we might organize an interim 
meeting prior to the Minneapolis meeting.  Due to the relatively short time 
between meetings we were not able to do this.  We plan to organize an 
interim meeting between the March Minneapolis and the August London IETF 
meetings.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------