Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:35:22 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

          Title           : Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses
          Author(s)       : B. Haberman, D. Thaler
          Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-uni-based-mcast-01.txt
          Pages           : 5
          Date            : 26-Jan-01

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on March 13, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------