Subject: Re: Flow label

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:04:19 -0500 (EST)

> Having said that, does anyone maintain an archive of this mailing list
> that is threaded per-message? It would be useful to have such an
> archive to refer to specific messages, as in this case. Note that I am
> not asking that the current archive at
> ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/mail-archive/ipng.200011 be
> changed. But a supplemental archive would be a nice value-add.

There's one at http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/lists/ipng/ that is created
using MHonArc, but I think (?) it might not be reliable for threads
that go over several months. Also, I'm not sure how frequently it
gets updated- in the past, I've seen messages show up in 
playground.sun.com sooner than in www.wcug.wwu.edu.

--Sowmini

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------