Subject: need help

From: wdnxy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:34:06 +0800

hello,

I have a experiment network including 4 PCs in which Linux
with IPv6 runs. Now I want to join the 6Bone network. But
from the introduction of 6Bone homepage, I can't get all thepro
infomation I need, especially the following 3 points.

1, How can I get a point to allow me to connect? I have tried
several times and several hosts, but on any response at all.
The location I prefer is North America. Who can give me a hand?

2, After this, I know that there are some "serious" work to do.
But it seems too difficult for a laypeople (like me) to do such
professional things. So I need the more details here.

3, For some reasons, I have to connect my network to the 6Bone
through a firewall, I don't know if having any influence on the 
connection.

Yours, 
W.N.
Feb.16, 2001
______________________________________

===================================================================
������ѵ������� (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
���������-MP3����ͨDVD�ֻ��������������ṩ����������� (http://newchat.sina.com.cn/love/)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------