Subject: Draft of intro document

From: Nathan Lutchansky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:12:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I've written up a short introductory document for IPv6 to introduce the
seasoned network admin/programmer to the wonderful world of IPv6.  It's
fairly technical, but I think I've covered everything important.

I would appreciate if I could get some feedback on it from people who are
more familiar with the protocol.  I'm hoping it will be a good resource
for those interested in learning about IPv6, so I'd like to be fairly
certain of its accuracy.  :-)

http://v6web.litech.org/ipv6primer/

Please don't post this URL anywhere until people here have had a chance to
send me comments.  After that, it's pretty much free to distribute.

Thanks!  -Nathan

-- 
+-------------------+---------------------+------------------------+
| Nathan Lutchansky | [email-masked] |  Lithium Technologies  |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  I dread success.  To have succeeded is to have finished one's   |
|  business on earth...  I like a state of continual becoming,     |
|  with a goal in front and not behind. - George Bernard Shaw      |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------