Subject: hip and multi6 BOFs --- bad schedule conflict

From: "Paul Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:17:52 -0800

I don't know if it is too late to make changes in the agenda, but I would
like to strongly encourage the chairs of the hip and multi6 BOFs to request
that they be scheduled at different time slots.

Given that hip represents one class of solution to the multi-homing problem,
I would think that anyone interested in multi-homing would want to attend
hip.  It is certainly the case with me.  (This also goes for anyone
interested in mobility).

Thanks,

PF

ps.  I should also encourage the chair of hip to get the BOF agenda posted
:-)

TUESDAY, March 20, 2001

1415-1515 Afternoon Sessions II
APP     simple  SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions
BOF
INT multi6  How Should We Multihome In IPv6 BOF
OPS     hubmib          Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG
RTG     idmr            Inter-Domain Multicast Routing WG
SEC openpgp  An Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy WG
SEC hip  Host Identity Payload BOF
TSV ippm  IP Performance WG

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------