Subject: IETF50 terminal cluster IPv6 usage

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:09:36 +0900

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF50 terminal cluster IPv6 usage
X-Template-Reply-To: [email-masked]
X-Template-Return-Receipt-To: [email-masked]
X-PGP-Fingerprint: F8 24 B4 2C 8C 98 57 FD  90 5F B4 60 79 54 16 E2
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:09:36 +0900
Sender: [email-masked]

	http://www.kame.net/ietf50/ has all statistics gathered during
	IETF50 IPv6 terminal cluster operation.  highlights include:
	- 7-8% of laptops are IPv6-aware (respond to IPv6 ping)
	- there seem to be 10+ machines who have configured their machine
	  to be IPv6-only (using IPv6-to-IPv4 translator)

	Thanks go to Lucent term cluster team, and all people helped IPv6
	network configurations/operations.  I really hope IPv6 connectivity
	to be officially provided, at IETF51.

itojun

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------