Subject: USAGI guys at minneapolis IETF

From: Yuji Sekiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:38:47 +0900

Hello,

Most of USAGI core members will join in 50th IETF meeting and
attend to IPng and ngtrans sessions at least.

Then we would like to meet USAGI users/developpers who join in
IETF and make conversation about Linux IPv6.

If you are interested in the topic, please come around the
IETF terminal room after ngtrans session on Monday.

If we change the meeting schdule, we will announce to
IPng and ngtrans mailing lists.

Thanks.

-- Yuji Sekiya @ USAGI Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Youngjune Lee Gwon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:30:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what the agenda for IPNG WG Meeting on Monday, 3-19-01
at the 50th IETF? 

Thanks in advance, 

----------------------------------------------
Youngjune Gwon          [email-masked]
Research Engineer
Mobile Internet Laboratory 
DoCoMo Communications Laboratories USA, Inc.

And, the Truth will set you free.  - John 8:32
----------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:57:44 -0800

The draft agenda should be out tomorrow.

Bob