Subject: two drafts

From: "Richard Draves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:08:44 -0800

Title		: Default Router Preferences and More-Specific
Routes
	Author(s)	: R. Draves
	Filename	: draft-draves-ipngwg-router-selection-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 29-Mar-01

	Title		: Default Address Selection for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Draves
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-03.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 29-Mar-01

I submitted the drafts that I presented in Minneapolis. Next week I'll
submit new versions that incorporate the comments. I have not yet
received any feedback from operational people on the router selection
draft.

Thanks,
Rich
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------