Subject: Updated IPng Agenda for Minneapolis IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:02:35 -0800

Attached is the updated agenda for IPng w.g. sessions at the Minneapolis 
IETF.

Note: Links are include for the two drafts that were delayed in the mail 
and didn't arrive at the ID folks in time.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, March 19, 2001  0900-1130 (Salon D)
-------------------------------------------

Introduction / S. Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / S. Deering (5 min)
Document Status / R. Hinden (10 min)

IPv6 Addressing Documents Issues and Status / Thomas Narten (10 min)

Source/Destination Address Selection / Rich Draves (30 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-03.txt>

   ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/users/richdr/draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-03.txt

Default Router Preferences & More Specific Routes in RAs / Rich Draves (20 min)
     <draft-draves-ipngwg-router-selection-01.txt>

   ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/users/richdr/draft-draves-ipngwg-router-selection-01.txt

Generic Packet Tunneling in IPv6 - Bi-directional Tunneling / Alex Conta 
(15 min)
     <draft-conta-extensions-ipv6-tunnel-01.txt>

An analysis of IPv6 anycast / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
    <draft-itojun-ipv6-anycast-analysis-02.txt>

Host-based Anycast using MLD / Brian Haberman (30 min)
    <draft-haberman-ipngwg-host-anycast-00.txt>

Site prefixes in Neighbor Discovery / Erik Nordmark (30 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-site-prefixes-05.txt>

THURSDAY, March 22, 2001 1530-1730 (Salon D)
--------------------------------------------

MIB Design Team Report / Bill Fenner (10 min)

IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture / Steve Deering (10 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-02.txt>

IPv6 Near-Unique Site-Local Addresses / Paul Francis (20 min)
    <draft-francis-ipngwg-unique-site-local-00.txt>

DNS Server Discovery Mechanisms for IPv6 Update / Dave Thaler (15 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-00.txt>

Multicast Listener Discovery Version 2 (MLDv2) for IPv6 / Luis Costa (10 min)
    <draft-vida-mld-v2-00.txt>

IPv6 Flow Label Track (60 min)

    Flow Transparent Mobility and QoS Support for IPv6-based Wireless Real-time
    Services / Winston Seah (10 min)
       <draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt>

    [Other talks to be announced]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:14:29 -0800

I would like to request that all speakers send me a copy of your 
slides.  If you can do it prior to your presentation it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Bob