Subject: interim meeting

From: Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:56:45 -0800

For those who didn't hear this in Minneapolis and haven't read the
minutes, note that we are planning to hold an interim meeting of the
IPng Working Group on May 30, 31, and June 1, 2001, hosted by
Microsoft at their "site" in Redmond, Washington, USA, near Seattle.

Part of the time will be spent as a joint meeting with folks from the
3GPP standards bodies that have IPv6 requirements, and there may also
be some NGtrans sessions, though the exact times and details for those
are still to be worked out.  Please send proposed agenda topics to
Bob and me.

Information about accommodation, driving directions, etc. will be
posted here as it becomes available.

Bob & Steve
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------