Subject: draft-francis-ipngwg-unique-site-local-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:16:24 -0600

Paul,

This is good work and I hope we can revisit this issue now that you have so
eloquently documented a proposed solution.
I would support this if we must have the beasts.

This should be part of IPng agenda IMHO.

regards,
/jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Paul Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:23:03 -0800

Thanks Jim,

I already asked Bob to put me on the agenda.

PF