Subject: Telnet and ftp application

From: s tsao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:38:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Is anyone using telnet and ftp application in
Redhat7.0 + 2.4.1 kernel + IPv6 enabled environment?
I am able to 'ping6' all IPv6 node on my network, but
telnet & ftp application does not work.  

I downloaded nkit-0.4.1 and nkit-0.5.1 as suggested in
Peter Bieringer's How-To. It works great with
Redhat6.2, but not with Redhat7.0.  

And are there other mailing groups for which my
question could be posted to?  I tried [email-masked],
but the list has been down for the past week.

Greatly appreciate any pointers/suggestion.  Thanks!

susan 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------