Subject: Ques. on draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2096-update-00

From: Qing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 02:33:23 -0800

The last sentence in the description for "inetCidrRouteAge"
states "....except through knowledge of the 
routing protocol by which the route was learned."

Does that mean "inetCidrRouteAge" applies to entries
with "inetCidrRouteProto" in the range of 5 - 16 as
stated in rfc2096?

  Qing

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------