Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Recommendations for IPv6 in 3GPP Standards"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:26:05 -0800

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Recommendations for IPv6 in 3GPP Standards
	Author(s)	: M. Wasserman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-3gpp-recommend-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 22-Jan-02

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
weeks from today on March 11, 2002.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------