Subject: Announce: monet list moved, archives available over http

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Feb 2002 12:41:51 +0100

[Please excuse cross-posting and multiple copies]

Hi,

This is to announce that the monet list has been moved to
[email-masked]. Archives of discussions starting now as well as
archives of discussions Dec 2001-Jan 2002 are available at:

     http://www.nal.motlabs.com/mailman/listinfo/monet

All subscribers to the old monet list have been de-subscribed from it
and re-subscribed to the new location.

The subject line changed from Monet to monet, so your local filters
might need update.

Thanks,

Alex

PS: the change in hosting name was needed in order to deliver archives
    directly over the web.
PPS: I still have delivery problems to three addresses, I will try to
     contact them personally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------