Subject: draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt -> wg last call?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:28:33 +0200

Hi!

We "cellular host IPv6" draft authors believe that our draft

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt

would be ready for wg last call.

Bob and Steve, if there are no objections from the WG,
could you please consider announcing last call for this draft?

Thank You.

On behalf of all the authors,
		                 Juha Wiljakka
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:52:58 -0500

Hi Juha,

What type of last call are you proposing?  Do you think that this 
document should become an informational RFC?  Or do you think it
should be on the standards track?

It was my impression that we (the WG) were hoping to move 
towards a more general "node requirements" document, using this
document as (one of) the input(s).  

Margaret