Subject: DHCPv6 spec in DHC WG last call

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:35:25 -0500

The latest rev of the DHCPv6 spec <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt> is now 
available at www.ietf.org.  This spec is now in DHC WG last call 
review.  We'd also like to get feedback from interested member of the IPv6 
WG as well.  Please respond with comments on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-22.txt 
to the DHC WG mailing list, [email-masked].

- Ralph Droms

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------