Subject: Request for Agenda Items for IETF 53 IPv6 Sessions

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:02:17 -0800

The IPv6 working group has been scheduled for two sessions at the 
Minneapolis IETF.  They are:

	MONDAY, March 18, 2002, 1930-2200
	THURSDAY, March 21, 2002, 0900-1130

Note that these date and times are subject to change by the IETF secretariat.

Please send us requests for agenda items.

When we put together the agenda we plan to give priority to current working 
group activities and documents, new individual submissions, and last to 
status reports.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPv6 Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------