Subject: Re: Are there Multicast route protocols for IPv6?

From: jpxiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:50:39 +0800

I have got it,thinks again.

at 2002-3-28 7:45:00 you wrote
>The updated PIM-SM spec contains support for IPv6.  Take a look at
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-v2-new-05.txt.
>
>Also, OSPFv3 (OSPF for IPv6) supports multicast as well, that is
>available at http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2740.txt.
>
>Regards,
>Brian
>
>jpxiong wrote:
>> 
>> hi,everyone!
>>     There are many multicast route protocols for IPv4 ,eg PIM-SM,MOSPF and DVMRP.And I wonder whether those protocols can used in IPv6.
>>     Thinks very much
>>                                                         Thompson
>> 
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>> IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
>> IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
>> FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
>> Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
>IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
>FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
>Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------