Subject: Updated IPv6 working group agenda for Minneapolis IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:50:48 -0800

The updated agenda is attached.  The changes were to remove the zero time 
slot for the address selection draft because an IETF last call has been 
started and to move the second IPv6 Node Requirements talk to Thursday as 
was originally intended.

Bob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, March 18, 2002, 1930-2200						
Introduction, Steve Deering, 5 min.

Review Agenda, Steve Deering, 5 min.

Document Status, Bob Hinden, 15 min.

Moving IPv6 Documents to Draft Standard, Margaret Wasserman, 30 min.

Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes, Rich Draves, 15 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipv6-router-selection-01.txt>

DNS Discovery Update, Dave Thaler, 15 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-04.txt>

IPv6 Node Requirements, John Loughney, 10 min.

Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host, Hesham Soliman, 30 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>

Minimum Requirements of IPv6 for Low Cost Network Appliances, Atsushi
Inoue, 10 min.
    <draft-okabe-ipv6-lcna-minreq-01.txt>

THURSDAY, March 21, 2002 min.

IPv6 Node Requirements followup, John Loughney, 5 min.

Prefix Delegation Intro, Steve Deering, 10 min.
    Automatic Prefix Delegation Protocol for IPV6, Brian Haberman , 10 min.
       <draft-haberman-ipngwg-auto-prefix-01.txt>
    DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation, Ralph Droms, 10 min.
       <draft-troan-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt>
    IPv6 Router Advertisement Prefix Delegation Option, Nathan Lutchansky,
    10 min.
       <draft-lutchann-ipv6-delegate-option-00.txt>
    Prefix Delegation Discussion, Steve Deering, 15 min.

IPv6 Flow Label Specification, Jarno Rajahalme, 45 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-00.txt>

Reserving bits in RFC 2473 Interface IDs?, Erik Nordmark, 20 min.

Make IMEI-based universal IPv6 interface IDs a w.g. Draft?, Francis
Dupont, 5 min.
    <draft-dupont-ipv6-imei-00.txt>

Scoped Address Architecture Update, Tatuya Jinmei, 10 min.
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-03.txt>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------