Subject: TAHI Test Event Report is available

From: Hiroshi MIYATA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:13:29 +0900

Hi all,

We had held "The 3rd TAHI IPv6 Interoperability test event" in january.
27 organizations had participated in this event.

The report of this event is already available.
Visit here.
http://www.tahi.org/presentation/3rd-interop/

Regards,

..... Hiroshi MIYATA @ TAHI Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:18:56 +0200 (EET)

> http://www.tahi.org/presentation/3rd-interop/

Where are the results?  Not on that page, at least. (There are only a few 
pictures, list of participants and testing there.)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords

---

From: Hiroshi MIYATA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:47:09 +0900

Sorry we can not disclose the test results because of NDA.