Subject: Request to Advance "Advanced Sockets API for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:19:57 -0800

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Advanced Sockets API for IPv6
	Author(s)	: R. Stevens, M. Thomas, E. Nordmark, T. Jinmei
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-06.txt
	Pages		: 80
	Date		: 28-Feb-02

This document will replace RFC2292 that is an Informational RFC.  The 
changes from RFC2592 are listed in section 17 of the internet draft.

A working group last call for this document was completed on February 6, 
2002.  This draft resolves issues raised during the last call.  The IPv6 
w.g. agreed to advance it to Informational at the Minneapolis IETF meeting.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering / Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------