Subject: Neighbor Discovery Clarification

From: "Kunapareddy R B" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Mar 2002 07:41:20 -0000

Hi all,

I am new to this group. I might be asking simple questions. Can 
u
clarify the following.

*. Router Can be configured automatically as part of
Autoconfiguration.

*. How can One ensure the autoconfiguration address must   be
             Global Address or
             Site Local Address or
             Link Local Address

Regards
Kunapareddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------