Subject: RE: TAHI Test Event Report is available

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:09:13 -0500

same is true for ETSI and UNH test suites.

The reason is that we want vendors to come to test events with AD work
too or in process code.  If they get blasted on web page that they are
not compliant then they will not come.

This is pretty standard and same at Connectathon last week which was
quite wonderful I am hearing from reports of IPv6 and MObile IPv6 and
IPsec interoperability.

/jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hiroshi MIYATA [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 2:47 AM
> To: Pekka Savola
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: TAHI Test Event Report is available
> 
> 
> Sorry we can not disclose the test results because of NDA.
> 
> 
> On 2002.03.15, at 16:18, Pekka Savola wrote:
> 
> > On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Hiroshi MIYATA wrote:
> >> We had held "The 3rd TAHI IPv6 Interoperability test 
> event" in january.
> >> 27 organizations had participated in this event.
> >>
> >> The report of this event is already available.
> >> Visit here.
> >> http://www.tahi.org/presentation/3rd-interop/
> >
> > Where are the results?  Not on that page, at least. (There 
> are only a 
> > few
> > pictures, list of participants and testing there.)
> >
> > --
> > Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
> > Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
> > Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> > IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
> > IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
> > FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
> > Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
> IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
> FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
> Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:19:31 +0200 (EET)

> quite wonderful I am hearing from reports of IPv6 and MObile IPv6 and

Well, personally I was looking at least for some statistics (xx %
passed/failed this test, etc.).. or use some other form of obfuscation 
(name them vendor 1, 2, ..., N).