Subject: Draft IPv6 working group meeting minutes

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:10:31 -0800

The draft meeting minutes and presentations from last weeks IPv6 w.g. 
meetings can be found at:

   http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/meetings.html

Please send me corrections.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Glenn Morrow"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:17:26 -0600

http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/minutes/ipv6-wg-minutes-march2002.tx
t

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bob Hinden [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 5:11 PM
> To: IPv6 List
> Subject: Draft IPv6 working group meeting minutes
> 
>