Subject: Re: Re: Documents Ready for DS (RFC2470)

From: bkhabs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,
     I am not sure about bugs, but there was at least one implementation
done on the IBM line of routers (R.I.P) back in '97.

Brian

>On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:33:31  0200 Brian E Carpenter
<[email-masked]> wrote.
>> RFC2470: IPv6 over Token Ring
>
>I'm told there are bugs in the document, and no known implementations.
>So this is a candidate for further sleep, or maybe Historic.
>
>   Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------