Subject: RE: Proposed IPv6 DNS Discovery Requirements

From: "Hesham Soliman (ERA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:49:29 +0200

> 
  > > 1. The DNS can inject a route.
  > 
  > please tell us the rfc or i-d which describes this

=> I wasn't aware that we need an id to tell
us how to run a routing daemon on a node, do we?
But perhaps you're hinting at a bigger issue, 
could you please elaborate ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:18:51 -0400

> us how to run a routing daemon on a node, do we?

i missed routing daemons in the dns protocols