Subject: Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (aaa)

From: Damir Bilajbegović <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:57:28 +0200

For my university I must implement Authentication, Authorization and Accounting for Mobile IPv6. What is the simplest way to do it and what documents I must read.
In advance thanks.
                    Damir Bilajbegović

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 15:55:09 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   For my university I must implement Authentication, Authorization and
   Accounting for Mobile IPv6. What is the simplest way to do it and what
   documents I must read.

=> draft-le-aaa-mipv6-requirements-00.txt

Regards

[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------