Subject: Re: Draft IPv6 working group meeting minutes

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:07:17 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:10:31 -0800, 
>>>>> Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> said:

> The draft meeting minutes and presentations from last weeks IPv6 w.g. 
> meetings can be found at:

>    http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/meetings.html

> Please send me corrections.

A minor correction:

  Scoped Address Architecture Update, Tatuya Jinmei
  -------------------------------------------------

  Draves: Since :: is in the scope "INADDR_ANY", we need a way to identify
  that in an address representation.

If I remember correctly, this comment was from Tim Hartrick (@Mentat).

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------