Subject: Updated "IPv6 for Second and Third Generation Cellular Hosts" draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:34:08 +0300

Hi all,

Based upon the comments we received, on the mailing list and at
the Minneapolis meeting, the authors have updated the 
"IPv6 for Second and Third Generation Cellular Hosts" draft.

As you can see, we have updated the draft title, but that's not all.
We've added a section 'Scope of This Document' in order to better
clarify in what circumstances this draft is intended for. We've 
tried to ensure that this information draft does not contradict standard 
tracks documents on IPv6. Additionally, we have removed recommendations on 
Internet Drafts which are not yet near completion.

We would appreciate feedback on this work, in order to move forward
with the document's status.  Please let us know if the scoping 
of the document is now better; if there are still contradictions
with the documents recommendations or any other comments are
appreciated.

Until the draft is announced, a copy of the draft can be found
here:

http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-01.txt

Thanks,
John

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------