Subject: Draft IPv6 Working Group Minutes

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:42:45 -0700

The draft IPv6 working group meeting minutes from the Yokohama IETF can be 
found at:

    http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/minutes/ipv6-minutes-july2002.txt

The presentation slides can be found at:

    http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/meetings.html

The slides for the informal talk on IPv6 Deployment Activities and Products 
in Japan given at the lunch break between the two IPv6 sessions can be 
found at:

    http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/ipng-presentations.html

Please send me comments and corrections.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------