Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 Flow Label Specification"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:20:52 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Flow Label Specification
	Author(s)	: J. Rajahalme, A. Conta, B. Carpenter, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-07.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2003-4-11

A working group last call for this document was completed on 11 March 
2003.  This draft resolves issues raised during the last call.

Bob Hinden / Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Working Group Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------