Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-desanti-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-01.txt

From: Claudio DeSanti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 10:33:04 -0700

An update to the IPv6 over Fibre Channel draft is available, incorporating 
the comments received at the last IPv6 WG meeting. Please send me any 
further feedback.
Thanks,

                                  Claudio.

----------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IPv6 over Fibre Channel
	Author(s)	: C. Desanti
	Filename	: draft-desanti-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2003-5-1
	
Fibre Channel (FC) is a high speed serial interface technology that
supports several higher layer protocols including Small Computer
System Interface (SCSI) and IPv4, as specified in [IP-FC].
The purpose of this document is to specify a way of encapsulating IP
version 6 [IPv6] over Fibre Channel and to describe a method of
forming IPv6 link-local addresses [AARCH] and statelessly
autoconfigured addresses on Fibre Channel networks.  This document
also describes the content of the Source/Target Link-layer Address
option used in Neighbor Discovery [DISC] when the messages are
transmitted on a Fibre Channel network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desanti-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-01.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------