Subject: Draft IPv6 Agenda for the Vienna IETF

From: Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:48:04 -0700

Here is the draft agenda for the IPv6 sessions for the Vienna IETF 
meeting.   Please send comments and corrections to the chairs.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------

IPv6 (ipv6) Working Group Agenda
IETF 57 -- Vienna, Austria
July 13-18, 2003

Monday, 1930-2200 (Hall F2)
===========================

Introduction and Agenda Bashing -- Bob Hinden (5 min)

Document Status and Priorities -- Bob Hinden (10 min)

Open Issues with IPv6 Node Requirements -- John Loughney (15 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-04.txt

Open Issues with IPv6 MIBs -- Brian Haberman (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-04.txt

Open Issues with Prefix Delegation Requirements -- Shin Miyakawa (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-02.txt

Bridge-like Neighbor Discovery Proxies -- Dave Thaler (15 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-ipv6-ndproxy-00.txt

IPv6 Node Information Queries -- Bob Hinden (15 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-10.txt

IPv6 Socket API for source address selection -- Samita Chakrabarti (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api-01.txt

Link Name and Sequence Options for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery -- Naiming Shen 
(10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-ipv6-nd-name-seq-options-01.txt

Thursday, 0900-1130 (Hall F2)
=============================	

Introduction and Agenda Review -- Bob Hinden (5 min)

Open Issues with Scoped Address Architecture -- TBD (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-00.txt

Requirements for Local Addressing:

     Local Scope Address Requirements -- Tony Hain (15 min)
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-sitelocal-01.txt

     Requirements for Limited-Scope Unicast Addressing -- Juha Wiljakka (15 
min)
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-lsareqts-00.txt

     General Discussion of Local Addressing Requirements -- Chairs (30 min)

Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses -- Bob Hinden (20 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hinden-ipv6-global-local-addr-02.txt

Site-Local Deprecation Document Plan -- Christian Huitema (30 min)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------