Subject: RE: state-of-art SLs

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:53:17 -0700

> Bhaskar S wrote:
> The document mentioned below, has it been published?
> If yes please could you send me the link?

Ditto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:16:07 +0200

When it has been drafted, it will be announced like
any other draft.

   Brian (one of the "volunteered" co-authors)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter 
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM 

NEW ADDRESS <[email-masked]> PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK