Subject: [IPv6 WG] Update NDP

From: 박수홍 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:17:48 +0900

Hi all

At IPv6 WG meeting, we saw update step for IPv6 such as
ICMP, Stateless Autoconfiguration, NDP, etc...
In order to make these, we should have some reference and
applicability statement documents I guess.

I am trying to write a document as Applicability Statement
for IPv6 DAD 

http://home.megapass.co.kr/~natpp00/ApplicabilityStatementforIPv6DAD.txt

Could you let me know your comment/feedback ?

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics
TEL:+82-31-200-4508  FAX:+82-31-200-3147
mailto:[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------