Subject: Re: RE: IPv6 DAD Consideration for 802.11 environment

From: 박수홍 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 20:09:46 +0900

Hi John

Please look into my inline comment

>If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that DAD has a problem with 802.11.
>Perhaps it is best if you 2461 that are problematic.  

Please refer to below rough draft
http://home.megapass.co.kr/~natpp00/IPv6DADfor802.11.txt

>If there are bugs in the RFCs, we
>need to fix them, not in the node requirements.

I see, basically I don't want to disturb the processing of node requirment.
I think that I should process this draft as informational RFC.

Thanks

Daniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------