Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Management Information Base for the TCP"

From: Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:16:26 -0700

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Management Information Base for the Transmission
                           Control Protocol (TCP)
	Author(s)	: B. Fenner et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2003-6-26

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor 
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on 16 
July 2003.

Bob Hinden / Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------