Subject: Re: Thank you!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:18:47 +0800

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  This is a multipart message in MIME format See the
  attached file for details IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List IPng
  Home Page: http://playground.sun.com/ipng FTP archive:
  ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng Direct all administrative requests to
  [email-masked] [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.70 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (1.1 points)  From: does not include a real name
RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_91_100 (1.2 points)  BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 91 and 100
                   [cf: 100]
RAZOR2_CHECK       (0.9 points)  Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART (0.2 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Re: Thank you!
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:18:47 +0800

See the attached file for details