Subject: IPv6 WG management update

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:51:54 -0400

As many of you know, Margaret Wasserman was named the new co-AD for
the Internet Area in Vienna. As a result, she will be stepping down as
co-chair for the IPv6 WG once a new co-chair has been found. As part
of that process, we'd welcome nominations (self or of someone else)
for the co-chair position.

Also, although I am currently the Area Advisor for the IPv6 WG, the
plan is that Margaret will take over that role once a new co-chair is
in place.

Thomas
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:20:31 +0900

>for the co-chair position.

	where should we send the nominations?  nomcom@where?

itojun

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:23:07 -0400

> 	where should we send the nominations?  nomcom@where?

me, Margaret and/or Bob.

Thomas