Subject: Re: Some IPv6LL operational experience

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:52:37 -0400

> > Keith Moore wrote:
> > And if you are claiming that I have ANYTHING at all to do with
> > promoting ANY vendor's products, then you are WAY out of line,
> > and I demand an apology.
> 
> As always you don't read what other people post. Read my text again
> and explain me where you find the words "promoting" or "endorsement"?
> these are YOUR words, not mine.

actually I'm quite relieved if this was not your intent.  sorry.

Keith
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:50:29 -0700

>>> Tony Hain Wrote:
>>> If an address does not meet the needs of the application,
>>> use the provided flag to ignore it. Trying to prevent others
>>> from using a technology that solves their problem is simply
>>> being obstructionist. 

>> Michel Py wrote:
>> A tactic often used to stall a technology by people or
>> organizations that can't deliver when there is ample evidence
>> on the market place that other people or organizations can
>> indeed deliver it.

> promoting ANY vendor's products, then you are WAY out of line,

As always you don't read what other people post. Read my text again and
explain me where you find the words "promoting" or "endorsement"? these
are YOUR words, not mine.

Michel.