Subject: RE: inevitability of PI = 3

From: "Christian Huitema" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:13:18 -0700

Hey, we can legislate whatever...

-- Christian Huitema

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

> Hey, we can legislate whatever...

I'm legally bound to Godwin's Law.

	    Mike

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:29:45 -0400

> I'm legally bound to Godwin's Law.

Godwin may have done us more of a favor than he realized.