Subject: Re: Thank you!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:09:20 --0400

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  This is a multipart message in MIME format Please see
  the attached file for details. [skipped application/octet-stream
  attachment] IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List IPng Home Page:
  http://playground.sun.com/ipng FTP archive:
  ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng Direct all administrative requests to
  [email-masked] [...] 

Content analysis details:   (7.60 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (1.1 points)  From: does not include a real name
INVALID_DATE       (0.6 points)  Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_91_100 (1.2 points)  BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 91 and 100
                   [cf: 100]
MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE (0.1 points)  RAW: Message includes Microsoft executable program
RAZOR2_CHECK       (0.9 points)  Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3 (0.9 points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3)
DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 (0.3 points)  Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART (0.2 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK (2.2 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: Re: Thank you!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:09:20 --0400

Please see the attached file for details.