Subject: Request to Advance "Requirements for IPv6 prefix delegation"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:11:45 -0700

Thomas, Margaret,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: Requirements for IPv6 prefix delegation
	Author(s)	: S. Miyakawa, R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2003-8-25

A working group last call for this document was completed on 14 July 
2003.  This draft resolves issues raised during the last call.

Bob Hinden / Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Working Group Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------