Subject: RE: Geoff Huston's draft and the intended use of the hinden/templin address space

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:52:13 -0700

Nir,

> Nir Arad wrote:
> I would like to point out again, that as per my suggestion, nodes
> MUST NOT send, receive or forward traffic in which the source and
> destination addresses are not of the same scope.

That would some problems but appears to be unworkable to me. It's not
flexible enough.

Michel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Nir Arad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:14:55 +0200

Could you please give a scenario that breaks it?

-- Nir Arad