Subject: Update to A Format for IPv6 Scope Zone Identifiers in Literal URIs

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:12:29 -0800

FYI: I updated this draft based on the discussion on the ipv6
mailing list.  There are still no strong conclusions.  The
discussion on the ipv6 list petered out after dropping the Cc:
of the URI list and asking questions that people on the URI list
would be best suited to answer.  Perhaps this update will
start the discussion again.

Please retain the Cc: of both lists.

Thanks,
  Bill

From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:31:16 -0500
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

	Title		: A Format for IPv6 Scope Zone Identifiers in Literal URIs
	Author(s)	: B. Fenner, M. Duerst
	Filename	: draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2005-2-21
	
This document specifies the format to be used when specifying a zone
   identifier with a literal IPv6 address in URIs and IRIs.  While this
   combination is expected to be needed rarely, it is important to
   specify the exact syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------