Subject: IPv6 WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:15:04 -0700

This starts a 1 week IPv6 working group last call on advancing:

        Title		: IP Version 6 over PPP
	Author(s)	: S. Varada, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-6-15

to Draft Standard.  The chairs want to verify that all comments raised 
during the previous last call have been addresses.

Please send substantive comments to the IPv6 mailing list.  Editorial 
comments can be sent to the document editor.

This last call will end on June 25, 2005.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------