Subject: IPv6 Extension Headers

From: Srinivas Goud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:00:02 +0530

Hello All,
I am working on IPv6 Extension Headers Implementation for IPSec.
I am confused with freeBSD implementation and RFC2460 specification
for Destination Options.

My interpretation from RFC2460 is that,  If a packet consists of
hop-by-hop and destination extension headers, destination header
should be inserted inside AH.
i.e., hop + AH + dst.

But freeBSD implementation is the other way,
i.e., hop + dst + AH.

which is the correct way of implementation according to RFC2460? Please
let me know, if my interpretation is wrong.

Any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Srinivas.

-- 
Srinivas Goud
"Everything is Nicer when shared with a Friend"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------