Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt

From: "CTO WEN Haibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:15:35 +0800

Hi all,

I've made some changes to the "Port Identifier option for RS/RA
message in IPv6 access network" based on some discussions.
Hope you could make further comments. Any comments and 
suggestions are very appreciated.

Best regards,

Haibo

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 2006年6月24日 03:50
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Port Identifier option for RS/RA messages in IPv6 access network
	Author(s)	: H. Wen
	Filename	: draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
This document makes an extension to stateless address auto-
configuration (SAAC) mechanism by defining Port Identifier option for
RS/RA messages in IPv6 access network. This option can make SAAC 
possible without upgrading access node and CPE to be layer 3 devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-pid-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------