Subject: The IPv6 Day: Registration of free IPv6 Services open

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 01:04:16 +0200

(posted with permission of the IPv6 WG co-chairs)

If you have any free IPv6 connectivity service or other publicly available
services, see below and register them at the IPv6 Day website
(http://www.ipv6day.org).

Contributors to translate the main web site pages to other languages are
welcome !

The idea is that those services can be tested by users on 6th of June, as a
celebration of the 6Bone phase-out.

http://www.ipv6tf.org/news/newsroom.php?id=2017

In March 2003, the IETF decided that was the right time to start the
phase-out of the IPv6 experimental network (6Bone), which started in 1996.
This included a phase-out plan that defined that on 6 of June of 2006, no
6Bone prefixes will be used on the Internet in any form.

ISOC, IETF, AfriNIC, APNIC, ARIN, LACNIC, RIPE NCC, ICANN/IANA, The IPv6
Portal and other organizations, join together in order to celebrate this
milestone.

The web site allows organizations that offer free IPv6 connectivity services
(such as tunnel brokers) and/or public IPv6-trial services, to register
them, so they can be used on June 6, as a virtual celebration of the 6Bone
phase-out.

The services can be registered at the IPv6 Day website
(http://www.ipv6day.org).

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------