Subject: toolkit, roadmap, guide step-by-step (IPv6 thesis)

From: "Ruben Carrillo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:35:28 -0500

Hi
Does anybody know where I can find a toolkit, roadmap or step-by-step guide?
abaut the IPv6 migration from Ipv4, this is for my thesis "Migration to
IPv6"

Best regards,
Rubén 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:45:01 +0100

Three suggestions:

Tim Chown's Campus Deployment guidelines:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03.txt

The Migration and transition cookbooks on the EU 6net site:
http://www.6net.org/
See also deployment guide on Publications page.

There may also be useful stuff on the IST IPv6 Cluster web site but 
their web site was partially broken today.

IPv6 promotion Council (Japan)
Transition WG, "IPv6 Deployment Guideline (2005 Edition/2006 Edition)",
              IPv6 Promotion Council (Japan) Deployment Working Group,

              2005, <http://www.v6pc.jp/>.
In theory the english version is available on this page
http://www.v6pc.jp/en/wg/transWG/index.phtml
but the link is currently broken. (not my lucky day!)

Good reading,
Elwyn