Subject: Announcement about 9th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test Event !

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:43:03 +0900

Hello all,

TAHI Project is planning to hold the 9th TAHI IPv6 Interoperability Test
Event at 14th - 18th May, 2007.

Summary information of the event.
- Venue: Nippon Convention Center (Makuhari Messe), Chiba, Japan.
- Date: May 14 - May 18, 2007
- Registration & Information: coming soon!

More detailed information will be available in 
http://www.tahi.org/inop/9thinterop.html

Of course, we will provide several Conformance tests and
Interoperability tests.

We are waiting for your participation.

We are looking forward to see you at 9th TAHI evnet!
Best regards,
-------------------
Hideshi Enokihara

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------