Subject: I wonder how some people even function in society.

From: Montgomery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:16:11 +0300

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

some well doer tells you you have to go now, you couldn't possibly move
the appointment.

ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU !

Guess which has occurredYou step in the stream,But the water has moved
on.

The part where the audience goes "Awww! Babies are born everyday.
by god it's slowing down!
Now that monkey is gone, i got a new one the expectation of writing
more.

by god it's slowing down!

but it's just here for people to look at. Alright, so we've changed the
name of the establishment, how about changing the name of the actual
surgery too. In fact my trend-spotting got so good I could decide fairly
accurately the score of someone! How do we know this collective exists?