Subject: Nigel Illingworth commented: "This is a great match between two successful businesses and we believe our current and future customers can only benefit.

From: Freda Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:10:32 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

These will include Merret, Ra-X and selected third-party systems. A COST
EFFECTIVE WIRELESS SOLUTION FOR SMALLER SERVICE OPERATIONS -
LogisticsIT.

In addition, IBS consultants are experienced in this market and have a
real understanding of the issues and challenges facing electrical
product distributors.
UPSs FOR DATA CENTRES - LogisticsIT. Neither side has been willing to
talk, even under the most non-committal and secretive situation. Neither
side has been willing to talk, even under the most non-committal and
secretive situation.

The company operates its own tugs, barges as well as a fleet of
transportation equipment in Batam with plans to expand further in the
marine and projects sectors.

Companies that distribute cables, switches, lights and other electrical
products have their own particular business issues for which IBS can
provide a comprehensive and dedicated solution. The Company will work
with JPMorgan Chase Bank, N. ERP IMPLEMENTATION PROVIDES SOUTHERN ALPS
WITH SIGNIFICANT SUPPLY CHAIN EFFICIENCIES - LogisticsIT.

The student has the opportunity to revise their work before submitting
it for marking. "The agreement with Krieger is of strategic importance
since it expands our installed base of pharmaceutical distributors in
the important German-speaking market.

Although the transaction

The Quintiq Company Planner is just one example of a Quintiq solution
that successfully applies IBM middleware and hardware in its advanced
planning and scheduling solutions.
uses Sterling Collaboration Network to communicate with their suppliers;
Gentran Integration Suite to translate electronic data

The group handles goods and services that protect buildings and sites
against the elements and fire. Visual is particularly suited for
high-growth, mixed-mode manufacturers who need a modular solution, where
new capabilities can be added as their business grows.

Quintiq Awarded IBM Advanced Level Business Partner Status -
LogisticsIT. And that work continues, when crop production is good, and
when regions are relatively wealthy. Through improved insight into and
performance from its suppliers and trucking fleet, Do it Best Corp.

Sirit's broad portfolio of products and capabilities are easily
customized to address new and traditional RFID market applications

These pressures come from increasing demands for greater efficiencies
and increased accuracy. "Nutrition is seen as related to both health and
food security, and often it falls in between. , headquartered in
Koblenz, has decided to install IBS specialized software for
pharmaceutical distribution in their operations.

Places can be very isolated; people live in extreme poverty. This move
will enable Retail Assist to further strengthen its offer, providing
end-to-end retail applications together with a comprehensive range of
platform-independent managed services.
The group handles goods and services that protect buildings and sites
against the elements and fire. So, in and out, as well as within
warehouses, things are moved, whether by hand or forklift.
The printer applicator engine is fully programmable and easily adapts to
new host environments and applications.

Progress Software honours Epicor with Visionary Award - LogisticsIT.
Nigel Illingworth commented: "This is a great match between two
successful businesses and we believe our current and future customers
can only benefit.