Subject: You can skip to the end and leave a response.

From: Cornelius H. Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:28:37 -0400

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

This was a result of a chain of events and circumstances that led to the
deceased being suspected of involvement in hostile activity," the judge
said.

As is the case every week, the villagers of Bil'in were joined by a
group of international and Israeli activists.
Scores of soldiers blocked the way with razor wire and military
barricades.
The army claimed that the child and two other children were carrying a
gun when soldiers fired at them.

There is no food, or medicine, I am sick, I was in Egypt for treatment
and when I came back the terminal was closed.

He also serves as chief editor of the IEEE Technical Committee on
Scalable Computing's newsletter, and is an elected member of the Jini
Community's Technical Advisory Committee. A massive Israeli force
stormed the refugee camp and searched and ransacked scores of homes. It
has been made available under a Creative Commons license.

This week, the aim of the demonstration was to plant a number of olive
trees on the land planned for confiscation.
But economic apartheid was actually reinforced. They own some of the new
rising entrepreneurial companies. As is the case each week, protestors
were pushed, kicked and assaulted by the Israeli military, who prevented
them from planting any trees on the land. This recording was originally
made available on the A-Infos Radio Project site.

Upon his release, the man stated that he was ashamed of what the army
was doing in the area and vowed not to return to service.

Medical sources in Bethlehem reported no injuries at the demonstration.
The High Court of Justice rejected a petition by human rights
organization Adalah against the military advocate-general on Tuesday.
Its crossings are blocked and the area is suffering from severe
shortages in medicines and fuels. This web site cannot be held
accountable for decisions made based upon these free recommendations,
which are offered in general terms. The army also shelled a blacksmith
workshop in Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, north of Gaza City. The two
exchanged fire with the invading forces for more than one hour, but the
soldiers used grenades and a military helicopter fired at least two
missiles at the fighters.
However, following their protracted battle with the US and British
governments, it is unclear whether they will be allowed to do so.

Maybe I can help you !
While Palestinian refugees still dream of the right to return, the
exiled islanders recently won an appeal in British courts for their
right to return to Diego Garcia.

Eyewitnesses said that Israeli troops seized several buildings and used
them to surround local hospitals. It wasn't until later in the game, we
realized the full potential of JBI.

Uh, they are on boards.

" Abu Zuhri also accused Abbas of acting based on American influence.