Subject: How do you get people to link to you?

From: Stephens Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:39:27 +0200

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Because it was so good, that other publishers  practically BEGGED him to
allow them to pass it on to their subscribers.

If you need to promote your website in order  to build traffic to it,
you need to promote your blog as well. Keep them short and stick to one
topic per post.
Here's how to use your articles the right way  to boost your search
engine rankings. Using RSS feeds you can enhance your site content 
without the need to write a single line on your own. But a blog is like
a website.

And how would you  make that happen? Spam blogging will force search
engines like  Google to change their ranking algorithms and eventually
assign  less value to links from blogs. However, if you want more
control over your  list and don't mind mailing out the updates yourself,
you can  use an autoresponder system to capture and follow-up with
subscribers. So where did you go wrong?

Subscribe to her free Marketing  With Blogs email course.

Let me give you an example.

Several blog programs allow your users to create  an account and post
their comments to your blog, thereby adding  more fresh content for you.

Just use  the steps I outlined earlier to - Write content so good that
others will WANT to link to it.
I've seen many people recommend Blogrolling  as one method of building
links to your blog.

The links sites are provided for your convenience  only and you access
them at your own risk
You need to start thinking like a top gun and  create your own identity
instead of feeding off the efforts of  others.

Subscribe to her free Marketing  With Blogs email course.

But depending on the blogging service or software  you use, the results
may look somewhat different. - Kevin Wirth After beginning to see the
breadth of your intellect, I've promoted you to the very top of the list
of my favorite ezines. Submitting to Blog Search Engines and 
Directories: Submitting your blog and RSS feed to blog search  engines
and directories is essential for getting high-quality  links back to
your blog. There are many zero-cost or open-source content  management
systems like PHP-Nuke or Post-Nuke, that are often  included with
hosting packages and require no set up.

"Write and  they will come" isn't exactly a magic formula to bring  in
traffic by the boatload. Deciding your blogging platform is an important
 step that you should take only after becoming familiar with the 
features and benefits of each option.
"Write and  they will come" isn't exactly a magic formula to bring  in
traffic by the boatload. Here are six ways to add fresh content to your 
site:  - Weblogs or Blogs A blog is an online diary or journal. Here are
six ways to add fresh content to your  site:  - Weblogs or Blogs A blog
is an online diary or journal. But would your business objectives really
be served  by starting a blog? One of the disadvantages of using Blogger
is that  it does not automatically create trackback urls that others 
can use to link back to your posts. But if you're doing it for business
and want  the targeted traffic to flow your way, keywords in the domain 
or subdomain are a move in the right direction. You can also do regular
interviews of experts  in your industry and put up the transcript on
your site.
Do you really need a blog?

Write often and regularly so that both readers  and search engines visit
your blog more often.
Write unique articles and distribute them with your link  in your
resource box. Instead you find that there are lots of other  sites
carrying your article that rank better than yours.
Some things may be easier to communicate face  to face, in a conference
room, or even through the good old telephone. You've completely missed
out on an excellent opportunity  to get high rankings for your keyword
or keyphrase. Health Products are Consumable Unlike digital products
that can only be sold  ONCE to a customer, vitamins, supplements and
prescriptions require  monthly re-orders or autoships. The reason it is
so crucial is because it can  be extremely difficult to migrate an
established blog to a new  platform once you have started it. Bookmark
the Ping-O-Matic  ping results page so you can visit it and quickly ping
a  number of services with a single click.

com to create my own blogs like  the Number  One In Your Niche Blog.

- Newsletters or Ezines Publishing a regular newsletter or ezine is an 
excellent way to add content at regular intervals and get repeat 
traffic to your site. com to create my own blogs like  the Number  One
In Your Niche Blog.
But would your business objectives really be served  by starting a blog?