Subject: Are they more inclined to order certain expensive drugs or promote certain products because of personal financial relations with some of the drug companies, contrary to patients' best interests?

From: Aurora Lester <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:22:16 -0400

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

But it has a recognized benefit and there aren't other drugs to do what
it does or to do what it does well. Libby asserts that they simply
exploit a corrupt system in a way that benefits patients.

Now, what are these conflicts of interest, and are doctors really so
susceptible?

In the future what we need to do is just take the risks and look hard
and dispassionately at what the real benefits are. This guy has told the
truth. The FDA has a responsibility to protect the public health.
They're not afraid to work with me. There are many people from the FDA
who have examples that they unfortunately can't talk about.

How many corrupt judges are removed from office?
GRAHAM:  I have tried not to think about that. Will that happen or not?
Direct-to-consumer advertising is part of what made Vioxx a blockbuster
drug.

Now, are the researchers who did this study biased?

I would create a separate center for product safety.

Whose side are you on? I put that out of my mind because my primary
concern is whether or not the drug is safe. I can't afford to make any
mistakes.

In essence, doctors are often bribed or lied to so that they will
prescribe certain medications. We've got to try to approve this drug.

All they focus on is efficacy.