Subject: Photos and Presentation Materials from HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai Released

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 09:51:42 +0800

The codes, tools, exploits, slides and other presentation goodies from
HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai are available for download! You will also find a
'bonus download' of the live recording of DJ Negative's set from the
HITB Post Conference Party at the URL below :)

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008dubai/materials/

The official photos from the training, conference and party have also
been posted on-line at the HITB Photos page:

http://photos.hitb.org/

===

Don't forget that the Call for Papers for HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia
October 27th - 30th, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) will open on the 5th of May.

We're back at The Westin Kuala Lumpur with an expanded program featuring
an additional track (HITB Labs) to our usual dual-track conference, 4
keynote speakers and over 25 international experts joining them.

We're expecting a 1000+ attendees from around the world to join us, so
if you have something cool, new and unreleased you'd like to present -
please do submit! See you in October!

Warmest regards,
The HITB Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------