Subject: [Ipoverib] Minnesota Meeting

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:36:42 -0700

Scheduling still has us on Monday - however we have slipped to Monday
morning at 9-11.

Jerry and I are collecting agenda items currently we have the following
items
IPoIB Encapsulation draft status -
IPoIB Connected Mode - draft-kashyap-ipoib-connected-mode-01.txt - Vivek
IPoIB MIB status
IPoIB Subnet Management MIB 

There will of course be agenda bashing, next steps etc.

Are there any other agenda items.  I would love to have an IPoIB
implementation report.

One more topic I would like to throw up is an IP encapsulation Interop
event.  If you can think of where to have one (IBTA Plugfest ???) and
when people would be ready to start this.

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib