Subject: [Ipoverib] IETF 61 Scheduling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:50:06 -0700

Well,

It is time to discuss scheduling for the Washington DC meeting.  I would
like to send in our scheduling request next week (lets say Friday) and
to do that I need to know about how much time we need to ask for.

I believe that the encapsulation draft will have proceeded, followed
quickly by the DHCP draft.

We will want to talk about connected mode encapsulations

We should talk about MIB status, and see how we can get the MIBs moving
forward again.

I would like to call for implementation reports from any and all
participants - we heard from the OpenIB folks, anyone else

I would like to talk about participation in the IBTA Plugfest next
winter - with the IPoIB interop and determine that this will be the
event that we can show interoperation to move the spec forward.

I would like for anyone to bring up issues with the current IPoIB
Encapsulation spec that can be corrected in the update

Anyone want to cover any of these topics, and plan to make presentations
?

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib