Subject: US Dollar Dropping! Gold Market Report!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:15:16 +0200

Gold Resource Newsletter
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.

Suriname is the biggest name in the Gold market as recent findings have
shown huge deposits and over 50 Million ounces have already been
extracted.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Essential Things For Your Consideration

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Hemisphere chief geologist has worked with the largest gold companies
in Suriname including Newmont and IAMGOLD. These relationships will
prove useful during a large gold strike.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.