From: ANTONIO FRANCISCO FERNANDEZ GARCIA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 02:48:03 -0700

RE: FUND FINAL PAYMENT BOARD/PAYMENT SETTLEMENT VALUE AMOUNT: $850,000.00USD:

We Apologize for the delay of your payment and all the Inconveniences and
hiccups that we might have caused you. However, we were having some minor
problems with our payment system, which is Inexplicable, and have held us
stranded and Indolent, not having the Prerequisite to
devote our 100% endowment in accrediting foreign payments.

We apologized once again, for the delay. From the Record of outstanding
debt's due for payment to you for:{ AWARD LOTTERY FUND CLAIMS AND INHERITANCE CLAIM}
THIS OFFICE: FUND PAYMENT COMMITTEE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OVERSEA CREDIT
COMMISSION has been Mandated to
make payment to all outstanding debt: your name and Particulars were
discovered as next on the list due for outstanding payment.

We wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and
can be accelerated so that your payment can be processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the
record in our file, YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT IS US$850,000.00Usd
(EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS).
You are advised to choose any preferred method of which you will like to
receive the payment with

{1} Wire Transfer to your nominated bank account of your choice within 48hours

2.)western union wire transfer

soon as you get in touched with Mr.White Oversea Credit Commission.
E-mail: [email-masked] In the light of this aforementioned you are required to furnish 
this office with the following information, as this will enable us to process 
and release your cash prize without any further delay.

Your Full Name:

Your valid Telephone and fax Numbers:

Present occupation:

Date of birth:

Residential Address & country:

Your account info for wire transfer into your account:

Forward your urgent reply/payment information's to Mr.James White
Via this e-mail:[email-masked] for speedy release of your long
Over-due payment
Mrs. Rosemary Russell.
VICE PRESIDENT
FINAL PAYMENT BOARD COMMITTEE