Subject: PLEASE VERY URGENT ( READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND GET BACK TO ME)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:17:25 +0000

Attached: Untitled document.txt
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

 From The Desk of Dr. Fred Morgan,
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC
48 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SE.

Good Day Friend,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise since we have not met  
before. I got your contact from the world trade bureau.  My name is Dr.Fred  
Morgan, Director of accounts, Royal Bank of Scotland plc. A contractor who  
is a customer named ENGR. REINIER PRITCHARD, made a deposit valued at  
USD$25.2 million United States dollars.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but  
got no answer. After a month we discovered from his contract employers that  
the depositor had died. On further investigation, I found out that he died  
without making a will.

However, my proposal is to front you as the next of kin to the deceased  
Customer of our bank, if this transaction interests you,kindly let me know  
so I can brief you on how we will execute this deal.

I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential and  
Kindly forward your full names, contact address,telephone and fax numbers  
where I can reach you easily. I have suggested that we share the funds as  
follows 50% for me 40%

for your effort and 10% for expenses, I look forward to your earliest  
response through my email Address.Hoping to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Fred Morgan.