Subject: This is Mr. John Miller

From: "John Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:31:17 -0500

Hello

	There an opportunity that came to me as regards my job, I have a client
who

	is a retired bank director from the central bank in Benin Republic he

	is an old man of 80 years He is ready to release some fund

	($35 Millon) for me with the condition that I can manage this fund for

	an investment But I have decided to put you as my boss in my company

	that we can manage this fund for him he trust me. He has sign

	agreement for me that this fund will be in our possession for 10 years

	investing the fund in any sector of economy and we have our own

	percentage too.

	I want to do this without the knowledge of my company, and I have also

	submitted a letter of resignation to my company, Because if I bring

	this opportunity to them again they will not compensate me, what I

	need from you is that I will use your name as my boss so that this man

	can release this fund to both of us.

	PLEASE YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS MESSAGE. I DON&rsquo;T ASK YOU FOR
MONEY

	OR SEND MONEY TO ME. I am only to clarify this for you to understand

	the genuity of this partnership, and nothing will be done until the

	both of us meet PHYSICALLY I will details you the meeting place and

	position of this fund.

	John Miller