Subject: [Ipoverib] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:11:38 -0800

The Device Management Agent MIB from Mr. Swortwood just posted today.  I
thought I would pass it to the rest of the group

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:57 AM
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: InfiniBand Device Management Agent Management
                          Information Base
	Author(s)	: B. Swortwood
	Filename	: draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 07-Nov-01

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines objects for managing an InfiniBand Device
Management Agent (http://www.infinibandta.org)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.t
xt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-swortwood-mib-ib-device-agent-00.txt