Subject: [Ipoverib] List behavior

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:14:22 -0800

Maybe it is only me,

I have been getting a lot of e-mail bouncing from the reflector from some of
you because you aren't subscribed...

I have required that you belong to the list to post, any message from
someone that isn't a member is bounced to me to approve... Let me tell you
about some of the offers for services sent to the list that you haven't
seen.

Anyway a few of you seem to have subscribed as [email-masked] (or something
like that) yet the mail you send out is [email-masked].  This mail
will require me to approve it.  The only reason I am bringing this up now is
I am about to go out of e-mail service for the rest of the week and I don't
want you to wonder why your messages are not showing up... I have politely
rejected a message to someone (I thought I had cut it first to post here...
sorry about that) hoping to inform them about the problem, then I realized I
don't know everyone who is suffering from the problem, so I am making this
posting.

Please continue this debate while I am out... it is great

Bill Strahm
Chair IPoIB WG

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib