Subject: IPP> Ira calling in away-from-home tomorrow

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:06:17 -0700

Hi,

Many thanks to Ted Tronson and Michael Sweet for their
feedback on the IPP WG mailing list - others, please 
comment, if possible.

I have to take my mom 125 miles to Escanaba early tomorrow.

I hope to be able to join the IPP WG telecon at 11am EDT via 
my brother's cellphone or a borrowed landline at a friend's
apartment.  If I can't make it, PLEASE carry on without me.

Note:  I cannot attend a rescheduled telecon next on 27 July
(but that would conflict with the P2600 meetings anyway).  I 
currently expect to be able to attend on 3 August.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.1/391 - Release Date: 7/18/2006