Subject: IPP> Reminder: IPPv2 Teleconference today at 4:00PM EDT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:41:43 -0700

IPPv2 WG Conference Call: 

Monday, October 6, 2008, 4:00 PM EDT  (1:00 PM PDT)

Note the NEW Teleconference number and access code.
Contact me if you do not have the new information.

Agenda: 
1. Identify Minute Taker 
2. Approval of minutes from 9/22 teleconference
3. Review action items. 
4. Review changes in updated document. 
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-wd/wd-ippv2-spec20-20080929.pdf 
(.doc)
  a pdf showing revisions is also available at:
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-wd/wd-ippv2-spec20-20080929-rev.pdf
5. Any new business

Action Items:

1. Add attributes as required by the original IPP specifications - Ron
2. Review complete list of IPP attributes to determine which dhould become 
required for IPPv2 - Mike