Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

From: "Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:19:32 -0700

Hello everyone,

Because of Ron Bergman's departure from the PWG, there is a vacancy for
the position of MIB Working Group Chair.

Although the group has not been very active in a while, the following
web page provides the latest description of their activity:
http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html

As a first step in dealing with this situation, I would like to
encourage anyone that is interested in requesting the position to please
contact Jerry Thrasher, Harry Lewis, or myself to discuss the
opportunity.

Once again, I thank Ron for his diligent and significant efforts on his
work in the MIB Working Group as well as many other activities in the
PWG.

Lee 
===========================
Lee Farrell
Canon Development Americas
15975 Alton Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618-3731
(949) 932-3163 - voice
(949) 932-3520 - fax
[email-masked]
===========================

---

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:46:19 -0700

Dear Mr. Chair, Mr. Vice Chair and Mr. Secretary,

I would like to nominate our esteemed colleague and friend Nancy Chen
from Okidata for this position.

Shah Bhatti

Principal Engineer

Advanced Printing Software Lab

Samsung Information Systems America

3345 Michelson Drive, Suite 350

Irvine, CA 92612 

Tel:  949 797 8095

Fax: 949 797 8099

Cell: 949 307 3023

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain confidential or privileged information or protected attorney
work product.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete this message and its attachments from your computer
and dispose of all other copies or printouts. Thank you.

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Farrell, Lee
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 3:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jerry Thrasher; Harry Lewis
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

Hello everyone, 

Although the group has not been very active in a while, the following
web page provides the latest description of their activity:
http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html <http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html> 

Lee

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:14:00 -0400

Hi Shah and PWG Chair, Vice Chair, and Secretary,

I won't be able to take this position due to some conflicts with my work 
back in my company.
Thanks so much for nominating me to the PWG MIB WG Chair. However, I will 
continue to contribute as much as I can to PWG working groups.

-Nancy

"Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
10/27/2008 06:46 PM

To
"Farrell, Lee" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc
"Jerry Thrasher" <[email-masked]>, "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Subject
RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

Shah Bhatti

Principal Engineer

Irvine, CA 92612

Tel:  949 797 8095

Fax: 949 797 8099

Cell: 949 307 3023

Hello everyone,

Lee