Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Last Call extended for MFD specification: Network Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:18:30 -0400

All,

I am extending the Last call for the Network Scan Service Semantic Model
and Service Interface specification for 1 week.  Please take some time
and review the document.  We have had only a couple of comments and
since I've read the document I know that can not be right.  I want to
review any Last Call comments at the MFD Teleconference on Thursday
October 16 at 3pm EST.  I will process any comments received until the
end of that meeting.  I would really like to hear from PWG members that
have not been actively involved in developing the specification. 

Thanks

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Zehler, Peter
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Last Call for MFD specification: Network Scan
Service Semantic Model and Service Interface

All,
 
This is the announcement to begin the Last Call process for the "Network
Scan Service Semantic Model and Service Interface" specification.  The
Last Call will close on October 9. At the upcoming PWG Face to Face in
Lexington KY we will review and resolve all comments during the MFD
session. 
 
Please review the specification listed below and send comments to the
MFD reflector <mailto:[email-masked]>.  I will collect the comments for
subsequent resolution.
 
Thanks,
Pete
 
The Last Call version of the "Network Scan Service Semantic Model and
Service Interface" specification is now available at: 
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanmodel10-20080911.pdf>
(As usual the .doc version as well as -rev.pdf and -rev.doc are
available in the same directory.)

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701