Subject: [IPP] JPS2 v26 posted along with the minutes of April 19 - for IPP Call Monday May 10

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 01:16:48 -0700

I've posted the April 19 minutes at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/IPP
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/IPP WG telecon minutes -
2010-04-19.pdf>  WG telecon minutes - 2010-04-19.pdf

and the updated JPS2 document at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v26-20100509-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v26-20100509-rev.doc

The change log is:

18.1       19 April 2010 (v26)

1.       Section 1.1 Additional attributes for use with the Hold-Job
operation: Agreed to NOT add any of the 3 new operation attributes
'job-hold-until-time', 'job-delay-output-until' and
'job-delay-output-until-time' to the existing Job-Hold operation, but
implementers are free to do so.  Instead, only add these 3 to
Set-Job-Attributes operation (as well as the Job Creation operations).  Then
it is clear what the effect  will be on a job, since the attributes are
explicitly supplied in the operation.

2.       Section 8 Additional attributes for use with the Set-Job-Attributes
operation : Agreed that the 'job-hold-until' and 'job-hold-until-time' are
mutually exclusive, and that setting one with Set-Job-Attributes, cancels
the effect of the other.  Same for 'job-delay-output-until' and
job-delay-output-until-time.  However, that either of the attributes of the
first pair can be supplied along with either of the second pair and they
independently control the holding the processing and the delaying output of
the job.  Add section to explain this.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ira
McDonald
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 13:50
To: [email-masked]; Ira McDonald
Subject: [IPP] Next IPP Call - Monday 10 May 2010

Hi,

Our next IPP WG teleconference has been delayed to a week later:

  Monday 10 May 2010 - 4-5pm US EDT

Agenda to be announced sometime next week.

Cheers,

- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)

Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG

IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc

http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic

http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc

mailto:[email-masked]

winter:

  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176

  734-944-0094

summer:

  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839

  906-494-2434

-- 

This message has been scanned for viruses and

dangerous content by MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________

ipp mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp