Subject: [Pwg-Announce] LiveMeeting information forAugust PWG F2F (8/4-8/6)

From: "Murdock, Joe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:10:05 -0700

Below is the LiveMeeting information for the WIMS, IPP, IPP-Everywhere,
Plenary, Cloud and IDS sessions at the upcoming Face to Face meeting.  

The standard phone conference numbers will be used.

Attendee:

Join the meeting.
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PwgDenmark&role=attend&pw=
LetMeIn>  

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/sla/join?id=PWG-F2F-CPH&role=attend&pw=N-
-3%24ct%3DR 

First Time Users: 
To save time before the meeting, check your system
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703> to make sure it is ready
to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. 

Troubleshooting
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps: 

1.      Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: 
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/sla/join 

2.      Copy and paste the required information: 
Meeting ID: PWG-F2F-CPH 
Entry Code: N--3$ct=R 
Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/sla 

---------------------------------------

Joe Murdock

Chair Printer Working Group Imaging Device Security

Principal Engineer

Sharp Labs of America

5750 NW Pacific Rim Blvd

Camas, WA 98607

(360) 817-7542

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce