Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG Last Call of IPP JPS2 (26 July to 27 August 2010)

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:19:55 -0700

Greetings:

[This PWG Last Call will start today on Monday 26 July 2010.
This PWG Last Call will end at Friday 27 August 2010 at 10pm US PDT.]

This is the formal announcement of the PWG Last Call for the IPP Job and
Printer Operations Set-2 (JPS2) specification, which is located at:

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v31-20100725-clean.pdf

All required operations and attributes defined in this document have been
prototyped by Apple and/or Xerox.  The IPP WG has completed a working
group last call and subsequent revisions of this document.

The PWG Process/3.0 requires that a quorum (30%) of PWG voting members
must acknowledge a PWG Last Call (with or without comments), before any
document can progress to PWG Formal Vote.

Please send your review acknowledgment *exactly* as follows:

To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  <Company Name> has reviewed IPP JPS2 and has [no] comments

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on the PWG-Announce list.

Note:  The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0
is located at:

 http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

Regards,
- Michael Sweet (PWG Chair)

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce