Subject: [Pwg-Announce] Fwd: IETF Last Call: <draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-09.txt>

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:08:21 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:52 AM
Subject: [Isms] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-09.txt> (Using
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services to Dynamically
Provision View-based Access Control Model User-to-Group Mappings) to
Proposed Standard
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Integrated Security Model for
SNMP WG (isms) to consider the following document:
- 'Using Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services to
  Dynamically Provision View-based Access Control Model User-to-Group
  Mappings'
 <draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm/

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce

---

From: Randy Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:05:08 -0700

I've been looking at the evolution of this work as well....it can really fill a gap in sites that normally would have
to statically configure individual VACM modules in each device.

Seems pretty cool....recommended reading.

R.