Subject: Representative

From: ZHEJIANG SAN OU MACHINERY LIMITED <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:04:59 +0700

Good day

  It is my pleasure to write you in respect of our Company SAN OU  
MACHINERY LIMITED as our company's Representative.
please confirm the receipt of this mail if you are in a position to  
represent on our company in matters of delinquent accounts.
We contact you to represent our company after a careful review of your  
profile from the American chambers of commerce  
/http://martindale.com/. We are of the opinion that a reputable  
individual  is required to represent us in North America in order for  
us to recover monies due to our organization by our North America  
clients.
In order to achieve these objectives a good and reputable Individual  
like you will be required to handle this service. Please advice on you  
takes in this issue.
Once more thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to read this mail

Yours truly,
Zhou Wenhua
Director and Chairman
ZHEJIANG SAN OU MACHINERY LIMITED COMPANY
Yongchang Road, Technology Industry Park.
Luqiao, Taizhou,
Zhejiang , P.R. CHINA
zip code 318050
http://www.sanouchuck.com/sanou/home.asp

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.