Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP System Service (20 September 2015)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:19:10 -0400

Hi,

I have just posted another Interim draft of IPP System Service for
review during the IPP WG ca;; tomorrow:

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20150920-rev.pdf
  - PDF with line numbers and redlines

  http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippsystem10-20150920-rev.docx
  - MS Word source with line numbers and redlines

This draft contains all of the proposed changes from the PWG F2F
review on 31 August 2015.

This draft contains a *complete* list of proposed operations for the
new IPP System and Resource objects, including the proposed
conformance.  This draft also contains a *complete* list of proposed
attributes for the new IPP System and Resource objects, including
the proposed conformance.

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History:

20 September 2015

- Interim draft - changes per PWG F2F review on 31 August 2015

- global - accepted all changes up to and through section 6.9 (from
previous review)

- revised Abstract and section 1 Introduction to add explicit references to
Cloud & Infra

- deleted section 5.2 System Operation Attributes and section 5.7 Resource
Operation Attributes

- added section 5.8 Printer Description Attributes and table for
“printer-owner-[uri|vcard]”

- revised section 6.9.1 Get-Printers Request to make “attributes-charset”
and “attributes-natural-language” REQUIRED for Client (per RFC 2911)

- revised section 6.9.1 Get-Printers Request to add note to
“requested-attributes” about the primary Printer attributes in the IETF
LDAP Printer Schema (RFC 7612)

- revised section 7.2 System Description Attributes to add new attribute
definitions

- revised section 14.1 Normative References to add references for new
attribute definitions
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp