Subject: [ippm] draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-03.txt

From: "Saverio Niccolini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:57:40 +0100

Dear all,

we just submitted an updated version of the traceroute draft:
ftp://kyoto.netlab.nec.de/pub/internet-drafts/draft-niccolini-ippm-store
traceroutes-03.txt

We updated the XML schema together with Martin Swany, the main
contributor of the schema to Global Grid Forum (GGF).

This schema is going to be pushed as standard also in the GGF
(see previous mail from Martin Swany to this list).

We would like to have a slot in the agenda to report on this.

Thanks,
Saverio

============================================================
Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Research Staff Member
Network Laboratories, NEC Europe Ltd.
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 90511-18
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 90511-55
e-mail:  [email-masked]
============================================================

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm