Subject: [ippm] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:55:34 -0500 (EST)

The Secretariat CANNOT process your Internet-Draft submission due to
following reason(s):  * All Internet-Drafts must include the following
statement:

Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2006).

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>
> Dear Internet-Drafts Administrator,
>
> Please publish
> http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-16.txt
> (SHA1 = 3682261b734468ed9431cac353534fcc7fe1bab3) as an internet-draft.
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: PGPfreeware 5.0i for non-commercial use
> Charset: noconv
>
> iQCVAwUBRANn3ZRUn1EgN49xAQFJ2AP9E2uyEH0jgF88Dl2odIYDNa/DDVlnyzNA
> dBikhfvLqwA4aBCZK/Jraiu1Nv5NpJvQoJ90h2/TYInxYccaXdvqhSmq7ksTRg7n
> jHEbGb+JLVCQ4AC3RkAPvTGdRHSQiDBMGgQezwj+hvQIIdfeSUJPtb2gq7ZVP373
> AxUNU+FbdNI=
> =2cUf
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> --
> Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/
>
> Heather has two mommies.  That's nothing.  The Internet has at least
> two dozen daddies.
>
>

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 2006 12:19:54 -0500

> Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2006).

I have changed the copyright year again as you demand:
http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-16.txt

Please publish the document.  Thank you very much.

P.S. The demand is triply wrong: (1) the format of the copyright
notice for visually perceptible copies, while flexible, is not
arbitrary; it includes no parentheses around the year; (2) the
copyright symbol includes no parentheses; and (3) you can't just take
a document with copyright in the past and slap today's date on it.
The first two points are minor; the third is quite major, as it moves
the expiration date.  If extending copyright were as simple as you
guys seem to think, Disney wouldn't need to go to Congress every time
Mickey was due to expire.  For expediency, I complied with your
demand, but please be aware that the copyright statement in the form
you demand is invalid.

WARNING: It is a US federal crime to annoy me anonymously over the Internet.
(47 U.S.C. 223(a)(1)(C), amended by Sec. 113 H.R.3402, in effect 2006-01-05.)