Subject: [ippm] Agenda for Philly

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:29:32 +0100

Hi all,

The agenda for the IPPM meeting at the next IETF is now online at:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/agenda/ippm.txt

Let me know if you want to add something,

Henk & Matt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm