Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Al Morton <[email-masked]>)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:41:34 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : More Features for TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, K. Hedayat
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-02-14

The IETF IP Performance Metrics Working Group is completing its work
on TWAMP - the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol.  This memo
describes additional features for TWAMP, such as the ability to use
different security modes in the TWAMP-Control and TWAMP-Test
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt".

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm