Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-06.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:43:40 +0100

IPPM group,

This is a WGLC for the draft: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-06.txt

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group and appears to
to be stable by now.  We like to start a WGLC in order to move it forward.
Please raise any remaining issues by Friday, March 14, 9:00 UTC.

An URL for the draft is:

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-06.txt

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm