Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements
	Author(s)       : S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-09.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2008-05-20

This document describes a standard way to store the configuration and
the results of traceroute measurements.  This document first of all
describes the terminology used in this document and the traceroute
tool itself; afterwards, the common information model is defined
dividing the information elements in two semantically separated
groups (configuration elements and results ones).  Moreover an
additional element is defined to relate configuration elements and
results ones by means of a common unique identifier.  On the basis of
the information model a data model based on XML is defined to store
the results of traceroute measurements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:24:53 +0200

IPPM group,

This version was needed because were raised in the GEN-ART review of
the XML.  As soon as I've confirmation that this version settles the
issues, we'll post a summary of changes and move the doc back to WGLC.

Henk

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm