Subject: [ippm] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:52:17 +0200

IPPM group,

This is a 2nd WGLC for the draft: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt

During and after the first WGLC, a number of issues were raised.  These
have been addressed in this revision.   We like to start a 2nd WGLC
in order to move the draft forward.

Please raise any remaining issues by Friday, May 6, 9:00 UTC.  If you
made comments during the previous WGLC, please check that they have
been properly addressed in the new version.

An URL for the draft is:

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-07.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:46:28 +0200

Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
> Please raise any remaining issues by Friday, May 6, 9:00 UTC.

Oops, I meant: June 6, 2008.

>  If you