Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : More Features for TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, K. Hedayat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-10-20

The IETF has completed its work on TWAMP - the Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol.  This memo describes a simple extension to
TWAMP, the option to use different security modes in the TWAMP-
Control and TWAMP-Test protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm