Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Individual Session Control Feature for TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, M. Chiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-27

The IETF has completed its work on the core specification of TWAMP -
the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol.  This memo describes a new
feature for TWAMP, that gives the controlling host the ability to
start and stop one or more individual test sessions using their
Session Identifiers.  The base capability of the TWAMP protocol
requires all test sessions previously requested and accepted to start
and stop at the same time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm