Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements
	Author(s)       : S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-12.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2008-10-23

This document describes a standard way to store the configuration and
the results of traceroute measurements.  This document first of all
describes the terminology used in this document and the traceroute
tool itself; afterwards, the common information model is defined
dividing the information elements in two semantically separated
groups (configuration elements and results elements).  Moreover an
additional element is defined to relate configuration elements and
results elements by means of a common unique identifier.  On the
basis of the information model a data model based on XML is defined
to store the results of traceroute measurements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:36:10 -0600

FYI, this version addresses all IESG comments and I've requested  
publication.

Lars