Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Metric Composition
	Author(s)       : A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-10-29

This memo describes a detailed framework for composing and
aggregating metrics (both in time and in space) originally defined by
the IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) RFC 2330 and developed by the IETF.
This new framework memo describes the generic composition and
aggregation mechanisms.  The memo provides a basis for additional
documents that implement the framework to define detailed
compositions and aggregations of metrics which are useful in
practice.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm