Subject: Re: [ippm] URL for draft charter

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:50:14 -0700

I have to apologize: my message sending the doc URL to the list
bounced, and the error got filed so I did not see it.   Sorry about
that.

The draft from today's session is still posted, so you can read the
updated (still rough) draft.    The chairs have already ported this
back to traditional technology, and will be circulating it some time
soon for comments from the list.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Matt Mathis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> This doc has public shared write....
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1npqPOEG1x2TJYVa8I0LotZ9t9jywhp4CPJvMMhd4McI/edit#
>
> Please be gentle.
>
> Thanks,
> --MM--
> Matt Mathis    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
> -------------------------------------------
> Evil is defined by mortals who think they know "The Truth" and use
> force to apply it to others.