Subject: Re: [ippm] IPPM minutes available for IETF 86 meetings

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:17:38 -0400

The minutes can be viewed at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/minutes/minutes-86-ippm by the way.

Bill Cerveny

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013, at 12:15 PM, William Cerveny wrote:
> I'm uploaded the minutes for the IETF 86 IPPM meetings.  For the first
> session, I combined minutes recorded by Nevil Brownlee and Al Morton
> (Thanks Nevil and Al!). For the rechartering discussion in the second
> session, I included notes (who said or suggested what) that were
> recorded in the collaborative / shared charter document on Google Docs.
> 
> If you have any updates to the minutes, please let me know.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Bill Cerveny

---

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:15:24 -0400

Thanks,

Bill Cerveny