Subject: [ippm] Revised: draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-03

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:50:47 -0400

Hi IPPM, and Lingli, Charles, and Dan in particular:

Thanks for providing comments on this draft during WGLC.
A version which hopefully addresses all your comments is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-03

It should be fairly easy to find where your comments were 
addressed, using the diff file:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-03.txt

Some changes are fairly extensive, to address Charles'
request for rules for example. The co-authors had some fun with 
that aspect.

I remember one specific question from Charles, "what is [SK]?"
it's just a very tight reference to an informative white paper:

   [SK]       Crawford, Sam., "Test Methodology White Paper", SamKnows
              Whitebox Briefing Note
              http://www.samknows.com/broadband/index.php, July 2011.

regards,
Al (for the co-authors)