Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:42:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry for Performance Metrics
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Benoit Claise
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-18.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the format for the IANA Performance Metrics
   Registry.  This document also gives a set of guidelines for
   Registered Performance Metric requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/