Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 04:50:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-11.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2019-03-29

Abstract:
   This memo defines the set of Initial Entries for the IANA Performance
   Metrics Registry.  The set includes, UDP Round-trip Latency and Loss,
   Packet Delay Variation, DNS Response Latency and Loss, UDP Poisson
   One-way Delay and Loss, UDP Periodic One-way Delay and Loss, ICMP
   Round-trip Latency and Loss, and TCP round-trip Latency and Loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/