Subject: [ippm] Warren Kumari's Yes on draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:58:38 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-11: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've changed my position from NoObj to Yes. I realize that this doesn't change
anything at all, but I wanted to signal that I appreciate the time/process
wonkery to address the downref.

I'm stealing Robert's ballot text, because it perfectly explains my
position/views: "Thank you for this document, I found it interesting to read.

I have no comments that haven't already been raised by other AD reviews."