Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:27:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Fields for In-situ OAM
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path in the network.  This document discusses the data
   fields and associated data types for in-situ OAM.  In-situ OAM data
   fields can be encapsulated into a variety of protocols such as NSH,
   Segment Routing, Geneve, or IPv6.  In-situ OAM can be used to
   complement OAM mechanisms based on, e.g., ICMP or other types of
   probe packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/